MSM Reporter Telling The Truth… She Knows It Was All Staged!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1610474285668.png

Savethenation56

Jan 12, 2021
Super bummed right now. I just realized it is over. President Trump just said "we cant let the next administration tear ot down". That's the first time he has directly spoke of next admin. Just crushed. It was the last chance to save the country.
Heard that too.😔

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
Super bummed right now. I just realized it is over. President Trump just said "we cant let the next administration tear ot down". That's the first time he has directly spoke of next admin. Just crushed. It was the last chance to save the country.
We heard that comment and after thinking we are so close to "flipping one Swing state" and the others will follow, it has been devastating. All these months of " he's going to release the documents" any minute now, and apparently, it was never being considered. Four yrs. we heard rumors of "pending indictments" and never a peep from D.O.J., nor F.B.I. Now, with the incursion into the Capital, 160 F.B.I. investigations have been opened in a day ! What did Steve mean this morning when he made the "thumb sucking" comment and said something about de-certification fantasies ? I must have missed something ? Why can't 75,000,000 voters all step to the right and set up the "MAGA Party" ? The RNC has been a dud for decades. I will not vote for it ever again.

TSM

Jan 7, 2021
The next administration is Trump and Wood! Our country will be saved and is being saved by our President and the new Administration

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News