MSM Reporter Telling The Truth… She Knows It Was All Staged!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jan 10, 2021
We heard that comment and after thinking we are so close to "flipping one Swing state" and the others will follow, it has been devastating. All these months of " he's going to release the documents" any minute now, and apparently, it was never being considered. Four yrs. we heard rumors of "pending indictments" and never a peep from D.O.J., nor F.B.I. Now, with the incursion into the Capital, 160 F.B.I. investigations have been opened in a day ! What did Steve mean this morning when he made the "thumb sucking" comment and said something about de-certification fantasies ? I must have missed something ? Why can't 75,000,000 voters all step to the right and set up the "MAGA Party" ? The RNC has been a dud for decades. I will not vote for it ever again.
Hold on there. Takes time to drain a massive swamp. It will up into March or so. Even if the fakers put ole fraud joe in there. Trump isn’t done. Deep State will be felt with. !!!!!!!

JoDee

Jan 13, 2021
Super bummed right now. I just realized it is over. President Trump just said "we cant let the next administration tear ot down". That's the first time he has directly spoke of next admin. Just crushed. It was the last chance to save the country.
Um no. Next administration is him with a new administration. “The next administration” Dont give up now....

Reactions: Nurse1

Mary1745

Jan 14, 2021
Super bummed right now. I just realized it is over. President Trump just said "we cant let the next administration tear ot down". That's the first time he has directly spoke of next admin. Just crushed. It was the last chance to save the country.
I believe Trump will be the Next Admin!
Stay strong.

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021
They are the next administration, if he leaves! He said, "We can't let the next administration tare us down"!! He is still fighting. Everything is coming out!...And he is STAYING IN!!!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Praying for Match 4 to April 1 Trump gets back in.
So if he doesn’t get back in on March 4th, then on April fools day he will be back in? But if he isn’t back in April fools day then on July 4th, and if not then then maybe on christmas?

Come on people, he is not getting back in office. The military will not be arresting anyone or overtaking the government. The plan all along, that sheeple believed in, was communism. Been played. Just freaking prepare for the inevitable. Nobodies going to stop it. Just stock up on food etc, get ready for more lockdowns, loss of jobs, extreme famine, violence everywhere. Just prepare yourself for reality and stop believing in crap that is just a band-aid to cover up reality.

Reactions: HelenaTide1

MARY S

Jan 4, 2021
I don't think he's backed into a corner... I believe he's 5 steps ahead of the swamp. We need to WAIT and WATCH. And continue to PRAY.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
1611705044600.jpg

Jan 10, 2021
So if he doesn’t get back in on March 4th, then on April fools day he will be back in? But if he isn’t back in April fools day then on July 4th, and if not then then maybe on christmas?

Come on people, he is not getting back in office. The military will not be arresting anyone or overtaking the government. The plan all along, that sheeple believed in, was communism. Been played. Just freaking prepare for the inevitable. Nobodies going to stop it. Just stock up on food etc, get ready for more lockdowns, loss of jobs, extreme famine, violence everywhere. Just prepare yourself for reality and stop believing in crap that is just a band-aid to cover up reality.
I am standing on Miracles from God. It’s not over. God wins.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat