MTG Asks Why Jan 6 Protesters Are Being Held in Solitary While Antifa/BLM Walk Free

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

We have two justice systems in America - and it favors the radical left.

1621369303466.png

joevx700

May 3, 2021
The Same way Harris, Obama, that nasty Waters and our lovely model of plastic surgery Pelosi got away with supporting a true insurrection in Portland, fund anarchist and then they charge President Donald J Trump with it and impeach him on phoney charges!!!!! Sick- they are the true Nazi, Communist pinko bastards

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida

We have two justice systems in America - and it favors the radical left.

View attachment 5030
TY MTG yes i agree - this commission to investigate 6 Jan must also investigate the peaceful riots of the summer
and accurately compare - the storming of the capitol - to any number of peaceful protests in major cities leading up to Jan 6
and convince me what was and wasn't an insurrection
would also like to hear any rebuttal to MTG's testimony

Loverofdogs

Mar 31, 2021
This needs to be asked and thank God MRG has the guts to ask these important questions. We the people need answers to these questions!

Reactions: tj3250

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
We have two justice systems in America

With no one in charge.
Certainly the People are said to be in charge, but not unless these extremes are ended.
We never consented to this government in Washington DC - NOT EVER
When enough decent citizens decide to end the Tyranny - they will - by election or other means - peaceful or not peaceful - either, any, or all are within our Rights.
We need no other 'thing' except what we have - our Natural Rights
If it is assumed I personally have given my consent for the Federal Government to exist, then I hereby withdraw that consent and become a free agent.
You can take away my SSI if it pleases anyone in DC, and then it will be official that I'm independent of the Federal Government.
No taxes of any kind may be levied upon this person. No federal law shall apply to me.
I still hold citizenship in Nevada.

We stand together or fall when it concerns this federal coup going on now.
With the military pushing un-American propaganda that in itself leads those who claim Citizenship to not only reject propaganda but also those who push it.

Prayer is Power

Apr 25, 2021
dmacmanesministry.com
Out of 535 voting members of Congress that we elect to ‘represent the people’, how many have a personal agenda for wealth, power, and lifetime benefits; versus those who, actually, work ‘for their constituents’?! How great would our country be if every single Representative and Senator were like MTG?! We need to take away the ‘career outlook’ mentality of our elected officials to return their focus back onto the people, and this can, only, be done through TERM LIMITS!

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
Out of 535 voting members of Congress that we elect to ‘represent the people’, how many have a personal agenda for wealth, power, and lifetime benefits; versus those who, actually, work ‘for their constituents’?! How great would our country be if every single Representative and Senator were like MTG?! We need to take away the ‘career outlook’ mentality of our elected officials to return their focus back onto the people, and this can, only, be done through TERM LIMITS!
even better than term limits - whats been missing for quite a while now - A FAIR TRANSPARENT ELECTION PROCESS - with what we know now
who's to say these Rhinos-Swamp dwellers actually was placed in their position legally

Reactions: Dip Stick

Prayer is Power

Apr 25, 2021
dmacmanesministry.com
even better than term limits - whats been missing for quite a while now - A FAIR TRANSPARENT ELECTION PROCESS - with what we know now
who's to say these Rhinos-Swamp dwellers actually was placed in their position legally
We, now, know that there hasn’t been fair elections for years! They just got caught November 3, 2020. We need, BOTH, term limits and fair elections. Term limits will help drain the swamp. Fair elections will show every ‘legal’ vote.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
We, now, know that there hasn’t been fair elections for years! They just got caught November 3, 2020. We need, BOTH, term limits and fair elections. Term limits will help drain the swamp. Fair elections will show every ‘legal’ vote.
still argue term limits not the answer-once we fix the election system-not only the process-but we also must gain control of the lobbyist influence on this process
example MTG the gladiator of the GOP - as long as shes actively fighting to better America-without corruption-should remain a major player on behaves of her constituents
where as a Pelosi & a AOC i can not see either legally winning their district - Cheneys removal by her district will be an eye opener as to her states real legitimacy.

Prayer is Power

Apr 25, 2021
dmacmanesministry.com
still argue term limits not the answer-once we fix the election system-not only the process-but we also must gain control of the lobbyist influence on this process
example MTG the gladiator of the GOP - as long as shes actively fighting to better America-without corruption-should remain a major player on behaves of her constituents
where as a Pelosi & a AOC i can not see either legally winning their district - Cheneys removal by her district will be an eye opener as to her states real legitimacy.
We need ‘term limits’ through the Convention of States. We cannot continue to have 50-60 year, establishment embedded, political careers. This defeats the entire purpose of ‘representation’ for the people. Term limits will stifle political influence of lobbyists, as well, when their incumbent will serve 6 years; not 66 years. Term limits are the answer to a lot of problems within our current political system. <><

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
We need ‘term limits’ through the Convention of States. We cannot continue to have 50-60 year, establishment embedded, political careers. This defeats the entire purpose of ‘representation’ for the people. Term limits will stifle political influence of lobbyists, as well, when their incumbent will serve 6 years; not 66 years. Term limits are the answer to a lot of problems within our current political system. <><
if term limits is the answer - people like the Sarah Palin's the MTGs-Marjorie Taylor Greene & the Vernon Jones -find away after politics - to show & educate future politicians
that being vocal strong and steadfast is not a sign of weakness but just the opposite-fighting for a free America
Is Well Worth The Fight
the only compromise-must be if America 1st -comes out on top of the deal
only then- you have the strength of the majority behind you - the haters will always be - but these voices and their constituents are America's backbone
together we stand-our goal to continue being that shining light for the world to see - Freedom & Opportunity - still lives & strives here in the USA -- one of the last free stronghold's the globalist's trying to break down
I Thank all of you for being the counter revolution

proudly an American 1st Deplorable - TJ3250

Last edited:

PAULPEPPERS

Feb 11, 2021
If she can be voted out. Use the machines and the result will be the same.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat