MTG TRIGGERS Democrat Debbie Dingell Into Epic Meltdown

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
........how does she STAND being around these EVIL BARBARIANS from SATANs LAIR...????...I just do NOT have the temperament to be ANYWHERE NEAR these CRETINS...
.......I would be in a FOREVER EXPLOSIVE state of mind.....!!!!!!......plus......I just dont have the patience for IGNORANCE and HAUGHTINESS and being near a bunch of lying THUGS.
....I think of Philadelphia.....the men who left their farms and their businesses...their families and their communities....to sit in that hot humid air of that stuffy building...to HASH OUT....the very STRONG and VITAL foundation of this nation.....a BRILLIANT & WISE display of INTELLIGENCE and a FUNDEMENTAL and beautiful understanding of the HUMAN SOUL'S QUEST for FREEDOM.
...and these CRAZIES...that MTG approaches....daily.....want that.... sculpted image of THE FREE SOUL OF MAN.......annihilated......???????
....better HER....than ME.....
....bar these BARBARIANS....at the gate......please.....so we can get on....with....SAVING OUR COUNTRY.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat