Multiple Attorney Generals To File w/SCOTUS To Decertify

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Nancy Jo

Feb 20, 2021
Central Florida
The constant drip of water on rock wears away the stone! Mike Lindell's persistence and patience is admirable and should be challenging to all the "strivers" in America. Sir Winston Churchill implored, "Never Give Up"! Have faith in the foundational freedoms of the founding Fathers, ordained by our Holy God and written in the Constitution. God will not be mocked!

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I WILL BELIEVE IT
WHEN I SEE IT.

SCOTUS cares not one iota what illegalities have been perpetrated on WE, THE PEOPLE.
Like the DEMS, THEY SEEM TO HAVE TORN UP & THROWN AWAY not just the constitution, but our laws as well.

If it is coming down to grassroots, then grassroots & a canvas may be the only answer. The judicial system has
NOT BEEN PAID to protect our side of the aisle. They have failed us. NOBODY IS COMING TO HELP US.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I WILL BELIEVE IT
WHEN I SEE IT.

SCOTUS cares not one iota what illegalities have been perpetrated on WE, THE PEOPLE.
Like the DEMS, THEY SEEM TO HAVE TORN UP & THROWN AWAY not just the constitution, but our laws as well.

If it is coming down to grassroots, then grassroots & a canvas may be the only answer. The judicial system has
NOT BEEN PAID to protect our side of the aisle. They have failed us. NOBODY IS COMING TO HELP US.
I sincerely pray you're wrong on this one but... yeah.

Reactions: UniqueCritique

realgeterdone

Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
It is past time to stop that border problem how many illegals do we have now. And how many illegal military from other countries probably Taliban. Some can stay at the border where I think China has bought or was given next the border. They have a port in California and and a ranch out west where all kinds of things can be done out of site.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat