MUST LISTEN! CIA agent in Italy arrested for election fraud

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
A lady who went up to Tiffany Trump asked to speak to President Trump during Christmas at Mar Lago. She gave him evidence of CIA agents in Italy of who did it, people who retired etc. The CIA agent has been arrested. Please watch and pass it on before it is taken down. Download it and save it! Trump has the evidence.

I.T.A.L.Y D.I.D I.T phone call IDI​

Please allow this to be posted this is major information.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
Consider contacting Dr. Jerome Corsi as a person to help convey information in US. Corsi is a faithful Christian and has continued to stand with Trump. His daily live stream is listed as : Corsi Nation.com Corsi's heritage includes Italy, he may know some helpful persons. I have no personal connection with Dr. Corsi. Thought he could be helpful. FBI interrogated him last year and threatened him with prison if he would not become complicit in falsely implicating Trump. He stood firm and refused. Also, let us know how to send whatever $$ we can to help. 1/10/21 4:24pm Sunday, USA. Corsi is located in New Jersey. Yes, he is the well known author of many books on corruption within government.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Consider contacting Dr. Jerome Corsi as a person to help convey information in US. Corsi is a faithful Christian and has continued to stand with Trump. His daily live stream is listed as : Corsi Nation.com Corsi's heritage includes Italy, he may know some helpful persons. I have no personal connection with Dr. Corsi. Thought he could be helpful. FBI interrogated him last year and threatened him with prison if he would not become complicit in falsely implicating Trump. He stood firm and refused. Also, let us know how to send whatever $$ we can to help. 1/10/21 4:24pm Sunday, USA. Corsi is located in New Jersey. Yes, he is the well known author of many books on corruption within government.
I do not personally know this lady. My husband told me to listen to it this I did. First 20-30 minutes she lays out what is happening, then they all do prayers for 10 minutes or so and she takes questions. But as she stated Giuliani, Flynn and many others were told this information but Trump was not given all of it. Many of the names she mentioned are obvious anti trumpers.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
I do not personally know this lady. My husband told me to listen to it this I did. First 20-30 minutes she lays out what is happening, then they all do prayers for 10 minutes or so and she takes questions. But as she stated Giuliani, Flynn and many others were told this information but Trump was not given all of it. Many of the names she mentioned are obvious anti trumpers.
I am one whose twitter account was closed this past week along with all the others. I have never had a FB account. Do you know her name, or the organization? Quite sure Corsi will act to present this information once he can confirm it's origins.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I am one whose twitter account was closed this past week along with all the others. I have never had a FB account. Do you know her name, or the organization? Quite sure Corsi will act to present this information once he can confirm it's origins.
My twitter acct was closed months ago. Not really used. Facebook I was banned over 50 times on multiple accounts, lol but that was years and years ago. I did create a new twitter account when they unbanned Trump for a day just to try to get in touch with him and ask him to use the insurrection act or martial law but then he was banned so that was a waste of time. I don’t believe she stated her full name. If you listened to the video she clearly stated quite a few times everyone in this movement of hers are in danger so she keeps peoples identities hush hush. Again I have no information other than this video. My husband linked it to me today and I thought I should share it to this forum and gab. Others may know more? Not many on this forum though, active anyways so idk. I hope Corsi responds though, he may already know.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I found the info:

Nations in Actions founder Maria Zack

Reactions: Tammymay

RetNavyVet

Jan 14, 2021
A lady who went up to Tiffany Trump asked to speak to President Trump during Christmas at Mar Lago. She gave him evidence of CIA agents in Italy of who did it, people who retired etc. The CIA agent has been arrested. Please watch and pass it on before it is taken down. Download it and save it! Trump has the evidence.

YouTube removed

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021

I saw this momentarily late last week, but it vanished and I couldn’t find it again when I had a minute to try to validate it.

davenelson

Jan 14, 2021

Shoot already taken down

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat