Must watch. Jones finally Black Pilled.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Everything he stated is so true. What he said about how we do not stand up for the constitution and bill of rights is so so so correct. All of it. They are total bolsheviks. Glad to hear him finally freaking say it. Instead of blaming one person who was nothing like bolsheviks at all.

I watched this & I have to say that people who are feeling hopeless, scared & on the verge of committing suicide, this just may push them over the edge to do it. If you don't don't have some kind of hope, faith or whatever it is that can make you want to find a solution, we are doomed. I just don't want someone throwing doom & gloom in my face. I am fully aware of the situation we are in.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I watched this & I have to say that people who are feeling hopeless, scared & on the verge of committing suicide, this just may push them over the edge to do it. If you don't don't have some kind of hope, faith or whatever it is that can make you want to find a solution, we are doomed. I just don't want someone throwing doom & gloom in my face. I am fully aware of the situation we are in.
Dont give false hope...Trump conspiracy people and producing wild thoeries and so called plans...be patient...fckin fairy God in the sky will fix it...bullshit....what crap...Trump went weak, and the Military are gutless....simple...time to realise that Trump..DID NOT drain the swamp but gave it 100 x more power...

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I love the smell of napalm in the morning, and you know you are on Infowars when you see an amazing rant by Alex about the imminent end of a doomed world followed by an ad for $17.95 a pound Patriot Blend coffee.

"That's what fills my mug, that's what fills my belly, that's what fills my soul."

Even the apocalypse calls for some java. My cup runneth over.

TSM

Jan 7, 2021
Dont give false hope...Trump conspiracy people and producing wild thoeries and so called plans...be patient...fckin fairy God in the sky will fix it...bullshit....what crap...Trump went weak, and the Military are gutless....simple...time to realise that Trump..DID NOT drain the swamp but gave it 100 x more power...
nope....

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
BbDont give false hope...Trump conspiracy people and producing wild thoeries and so called plans...be patient...fckin fairy God in the sky will fix it...bullshit....what crap...Trump went weak, and the Military are gutless....simple...time to realise that Trump..DID NOT drain the swamp but gave it 100 x more power...
False hope? Why is it then you participate on this forum-just to show your anger & try to. convince people to give up? I totally agree with your assessment of Trump. Support him, no longer would I support him, no longer would I go down his rabbit hole. As far am concerned, he is no better than Pence. Talk about realism, that is reality for me.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yes, there is no point in trying to make people give up, but rather prepare. Tell them what is (”might”) happen soon, then try to help by suggesting options they could be doing instead of sitting there in a hopeless state. Like learn how to grow food, learn how to sew blankets, learn how to protect yourself, etc. It isn’t “pointless” to teach yourself survival techniques even if you never need to use them. But I do not agree with the give up, die, bullshit. That is just a loser mentality. I do suggest though, that even those people who believe in Q or God or whatever plan they believe Trump has, to still learn survival techniques. What harm can it do? It can help distract you from the mopey attitude many people are allowing themselves to endure at this time.

Reactions: Debbiey

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I love the smell of napalm in the morning, and you know you are on Infowars when you see an amazing rant by Alex about the imminent end of a doomed world followed by an ad for $17.95 a pound Patriot Blend coffee.

"That's what fills my mug, that's what fills my belly, that's what fills my soul."

Even the apocalypse calls for some java. My cup runneth over.
His acting skills are off the mark, lol. And yes, always end with “buy my crap.”
“Hey you fellow patriots we are now In doom, you are broke and homeless...but... buy my pills.” Lol It is hilarious in a pathetic way. He is a bought shill, we know that.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Those who give up hope are doomed to fail...those who have hope HAVE A GOAL TO REACH FOR and, therefore, make efforts to correct things that have taken a path down the dark side....NEVER, EVER GIVE UP...and by all means....take action to let your voices be heard....ACTION, ACTION, ACTION you keyboard warriors!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat