MUST-WATCH: Rep. Chip Roy EXPLODES on Dems Over Gun Control Bill

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

"The government is never going to know what weapons I own. Let me be clear about that. It’s not gonna happen!”

1615426530710.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
The whole COUNTRY is under assault from these FLAMING MORON YAHOOS.....oh...how my HEART just breaks..... for the REPRESENTATIVES.....who are from the border states....especially this gentleman....from TEXAS.....as he has to sit and listen and WATCH....his district being......ASSAULTED.....from every angle and side....up and down....under and over.....ALL OVER.....his great state of TEXAS.....I really dont understand ....HOW IN THE WORLD....these guys can be SO respectful and BRAVE.....this guy's PASSION....on the floor.....is much more RESTRAINED than I would ever be...!!!!!!!!!!.....

drg

Feb 11, 2021
Chip Roy needs to use this spine he found to confront Liz Chaney and apologize to Pres Trump for his ridiculous statements about January 6! He is my congressman but I am not happy!

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick
Feb 20, 2021
Roy is EXACTLY right - the communists' first and foremost goal when it comes to "gun control" is to force Americans into a registry so that they can come and confiscate your weapons.

I'm with HIM - they are never going to know what weapons I own. They've done a WHOLE LOT that pisses patriots off, that makes them talk about a potential civil war, but if the communists TRULY want a civil war, they'll get it if they make a serious move to take our weapons.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Roy is EXACTLY right - the communists' first and foremost goal when it comes to "gun control" is to force Americans into a registry so that they can come and confiscate your weapons.

I'm with HIM - they are never going to know what weapons I own. They've done a WHOLE LOT that pisses patriots off, that makes them talk about a potential civil war, but if the communists TRULY want a civil war, they'll get it if they make a serious move to take our weapons.
Like I've said Before, All of My Guns were Stolen, but I Still Have Several Land Mines Scattered All Over the Property With a Few Missile Launching Drones On Standby!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
There's only one way to fix the USA now, get rid of all the Communist Demonrats, Purge the FBI from top to bottom and get rid of all the current top brass down to manager level. You can then vet whats left to see where they stand and get a non corrupt FBI. The same needs to be done to the CIA and DOJ.
We All Know how Good the Chinese are with Torture, as Seen with the Virus Stuff, and Many Other things too, I Guess, Right? One Sure Way to Rid Ourselves of A Few Evil Conspirators is to Subject Each One to the Chinese Torture Test, Yes the One with the Continual Drip of Water on their Foreheads Until they Come Clean! All Other Contenders MUST Watch, while Waiting their Turn. Once they Come Clean, You then, Toss them to the Side and Say, NEXT!!!!!! A Total Cleansing Would Take Place I Believe!

Reactions: Scout

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat