My 71 Year Old Female Opinion

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ktybts

Jan 9, 2021
I have been voting for awhile now, the reason I voted for President Trump twice is simple
He is NOT a politician hehas stated this many times, He wanted to be President for ALL the right reasons NOT for fame, he's got that NOT for power,he has that too NOT for money, he has that too
No it was to WORK for the People & by the People Something the crats & some so called republicans have never done

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I have been voting for awhile now, the reason I voted for President Trump twice is simple
He is NOT a politician hehas stated this many times, He wanted to be President for ALL the right reasons NOT for fame, he's got that NOT for power,he has that too NOT for money, he has that too
No it was to WORK for the People & by the People Something the crats & some so called republicans have never done
…Pres. Trump MADE THE WALL his ALAMO…British paper headlines this…WHILE USA FAKE-NEWS doesn’t cover it…except for rude Q & A…

Reactions: FedUpGranny

FedUpGranny

Jan 11, 2021
…Pres. Trump MADE THE WALL his ALAMO…British paper headlines this…WHILE USA FAKE-NEWS doesn’t cover it…except for rude Q & A…
I have no idea who this gentleman is but he speaks my heart. I have continuously contacted elected officials, within my state and in other states, to climb out of the swamp, get a spine and uphold the Constitution of the United States. I will not shut-up, sit-down and go along with the usurping of the election. To pretend the evidence does not exist, does not make it so. But that is what the censorship of big tech is trying to do.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
The only President who ever kept all of his promises. He promised to make sure our votes count. Just wait. The best is yet to come.

Reactions: ge clay

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat