My Friend has Daniel saying it looks like it's going to get rough!?ūüėá

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Oh Daniel...:unsure: Asking a Favor Hon.
If you can try to not have God1 throw what sounded
like a "Massive Bowling Ball" right over
my house.
Over and over I'd be extremely happy!
He kept hitting His Target.
Why overhead...so close....it seemed.
I've NEVER heard such Thunder as I did this morning
As it scared the Be-Jeezus out of me.
Thank You!ūüôŹ

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
And YES...FYI- I'M fasting. I AM crabby....
So besides Praying and Praying and Fasting...Can't do much
else for the next few weeks. ūüôŹ
Tired and Crabby=<----this Woman.
So maybe..We can be A lil Extra-Patient until then.
Much Appreciated.‚̧ԳŹ

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
my house.
Thank You!ūüôŹ
This is only subject to interpretation. Some Christians (My friend) are throwing themselves at it Angela!
Some guys here should be able to interpret it well, from what I've observed! So I'm asking!
Sincerely!

Last edited:
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Thank you for posting this video. I will spend time this weekend viewing it, but if it's what I've already study, it will only confirm what is coming. BTW: Daniel 9;27 is the verse which is the tell, at least for me, about the identity of the antichrist.

Daniel 9:27 "The ruler will confirm a treaty (covenant) with the people (of Israel) for a period of one set of seven (7 years)."

Therefore, I am paying attention to the Abraham Accords. Trump's AA was for 4 years. Whoever confirms this agreement for years is the antichrist, according to this verse. It will likely involve rebuilding the temple, as the very next verse indicates after 3.5 years, ac will set himself up in the temple and make all worship him. Watch and see. Thanks so much for posting this!!!

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
my house.
Thank You!ūüôŹ
Hi AngellicA, what a bummer!! I'm so sorry. There have been a lot of stormy weather patterns for the last year, and volcanoes erupting, lightening strikes, thunder, etc. I have grown to love them, as there are some Scripture passages which talk about how Yehovah on Mount Sinai, his voice was "seen" by the people of Israel, in the form of thunder and lightening. I now find comfort and trust in these patterns as I interpret them that the Lord is still active and speaking to us. Reframe has helped me.

Exodus 19:16 "On the morning of the third day, thunder roared and lightening flashed, and a dense cloud came down on the mountain. There was a long loud blast from a ram's horn, and all the people trembled."

The original word for thundering in Hebrew is "qowl", which means "voice, noise, sound". The original word for lightenings is "baraq" means ligthening flash, Flash of Light (sword) or torch. Another word for lightening is "lappiyd" which means Torch or Flame.

So the Exodus 19:18 verse in ancient times reads: "On the morning of the third day (6 Sivan), the people saw the Voice of Yehovah and the Flame (or Flash of the Sword) and the noise of the trumpet.......

This is from The Final Countdown by Allie Anderson-Henson and Donna Howell. The timing was related to Shauvot in ancient Israel calendar.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat