MY GRANDFATHER, SAMUEL J. HYMAN, MD WAS A WWII ARMY HERO W/STRONG CONVICTIONS! See my Newsmax article

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Here is my article about my grandfather and life in general.
Love this article - it's sincerity bleeds through the paper (virtual here, of course). Thank you for sharing it.

I can identify with several things...like dressing up when you fly. Now they wear their pajamas, slippers and hair is still wet from the shower. Your grandfather would be aghast, as would mine. I digress.

By chance is there a family connection with Dr. Mark Hyman, Functional Medicine physician in NYC?

Reactions: ColonelTamar

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
Love this article - it's sincerity bleeds through the paper (virtual here, of course). Thank you for sharing it.

I can identify with several things...like dressing up when you fly. Now they wear their pajamas, slippers and hair is still wet from the shower. Your grandfather would be aghast, as would mine. I digress.

By chance is there a family connection with Dr. Mark Hyman, Functional Medicine physician in NYC?
I don’t know if we are related, but I would know if I knew where his people are from.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat