My interview with pro-Trump pro-MAGA conservative French politician Jerome Riviere

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
This conservative French politician is controversial, because he's pro-Trump! This was a special interview I conducted. I hope you find it useful in your understanding of how MAGA is viewed around the world (hint: LOTS of supporters!). HERE IS THE INTERVIEW. I'd love to know what you think.
Jérôme Rivière 2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
This conservative French politician is controversial, because he's pro-Trump! This was a special interview I conducted. I hope you find it useful in your understanding of how MAGA is viewed around the world (hint: LOTS of supporters!). HERE IS THE INTERVIEW. I'd love to know what you think.
View attachment 1957
View attachment 1957
QUITE A FRANK "telling" of all things.....big thanks for posting it....
He sounds like a good man who wants his country to take the same stance as Trump....aka....no globalism

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
QUITE A FRANK "telling" of all things.....big thanks for posting it....
He sounds like a good man who wants his country to take the same stance as Trump....aka....no globalism
I really, really appreciate that! I had to self-post, because in this media environment, other outlets wouldn't touch it! If you would like to share it, I would consider it an honor.

Mel D.

Feb 13, 2021
Hello, thank you for sharing and I really enjoyed this. Monsieur Riviere would make an awesome War Room guest!

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
Hello, thank you for sharing and I really enjoyed this. Monsieur Riviere would make an awesome War Room guest!
That is so kind and much appreciated! I think you are onto something there . . . maybe Mr. Bannon would agree. I don't know the logistics of how that is arranged, though.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat