My Money Is On Lindsey Telling President TRUMP To Play It Safe Tomorrow - Don't Use The "F" Word

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Lindsey is the best asset the Dems have. Lindsey does not believe in Election Fraud but promises with his hand on his heart he will fix the election system. How is that possible Lindsey if you don't think that something smells in the 2020 election?

If you believe TRUMP lost fair and square then how in the hell do you think you will win another election. TRUMP got out the largest number of MAGA voters in the history of the Rep Party. If you cannot win with that then why are standing with Trump unless it is to have him endorse you when the time comes that they can kick your butt out of your office.

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Lindsey is the best asset the Dems have. Lindsey does not believe in Election Fraud but promises with his hand on his heart he will fix the election system. How is that possible Lindsey if you don't think that something smells in the 2020 election?

If you believe TRUMP lost fair and square then how in the hell do you think you will win another election. TRUMP got out the largest number of MAGA voters in the history of the Rep Party. If you cannot win with that then why are standing with Trump unless it is to have him endorse you when the time comes that they can kick your butt out of your office.

View attachment 2423
Lindsey thinks he's a double agent. My bet is President Trump caught on to that scheme, a long time ago, and is feeding him all the right stuff. Nobody could possibly trust Lindsey, and I'm certain that President Trump isn't taking any advice from him anymore.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Lindsey thinks he's a double agent. My bet is President Trump caught on to that scheme, a long time ago, and is feeding him all the right stuff. Nobody could possibly trust Lindsey, and I'm certain that President Trump isn't taking any advice from him anymore.

Trump has to totally go back to his gut feelings. It won him the 2016 election and twittered him to the largest MAGA numbers. The Lindseys of the Rep party are just that the political kiss all the butts that extend your days on the political payroll.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I must be missing some news, because I am not seeing Lindsey working against President Trump. Looking back to Trump's first two years, Lindsey was a jackal, but once his friend Senator McCain died, Senator Graham did an amazing turn around. Since then, he has come across as a steady Trump supporter. What am I missing?

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
I must be missing some news, because I am not seeing Lindsey working against President Trump. Looking back to Trump's first two years, Lindsey was a jackal, but once his friend Senator McCain died, Senator Graham did an amazing turn around. Since then, he has come across as a steady Trump supporter. What am I missing?
For one thing, I don't believe in amazing turn-arounds. I think Lindsey was as much involved with the Russian hoax as McCain, and a lot of his "support" for Trump is to keep the heat off of himself. That's my opinion ~ I'm sure there are a lot of people with different ones, and that's fine. I just don't trust him.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Senator Graham did an amazing turn around.
These amazing turn arounds are the problem. They are more turn arounds to benefit himself. He is not fighting strong enough for to prove if there was or was not Election Fraud. He got what he needs and that is his government position, the pay check and the benefits that come with it also Dems approval by pushing Trump not to use the "F" word. If he is for the Rep party then Election Fraud is where the focus must be and here is why. Trump worked his butt off with rally after rally to build MAGA to numbers never seen before, he never gave up in the fight to prove the Russia Hoax, Ukraine perfect phone call and they hammered him with lie and made up evidence. He has done more for Vets, workers, police, law enforcement, energy, taxes etc than any President and warp speed vaccine etc etc. If he lost the election with Biden not lifting a finger winning then say goodbye to the Rep party. Never in the history of the Rep party did it have so much momentum. More and more facts are coming out and stats point to election fraud but Lindsey is ready to move on to 2022. There is no chance for 2022 if you don't fix 2020. He is in office and can do something about it but that is going to work against his political pay check. He wants it both way and that puts him on the fence, the safe zone. Lindsey is not the only one but he is trying to get interviews on Fox to show he is a tough guy but no one is buying it.

Trump - reveal the steal.png

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
These amazing turn arounds are the problem. They are more turn arounds to benefit himself. He is not fighting strong enough for to prove if there was or was not Election Fraud. He got what he needs and that is his government position, the pay check and the benefits that come with it also Dems approval by pushing Trump not to use the "F" word. If he is for the Rep party then Election Fraud is where the focus must be and here is why. Trump worked his butt off with rally after rally to build MAGA to numbers never seen before, he never gave up in the fight to prove the Russia Hoax, Ukraine perfect phone call and they hammered him with lie and made up evidence. He has done more for Vets, workers, police, law enforcement, energy, taxes etc than any President and warp speed vaccine etc etc. If he lost the election with Biden not lifting a finger winning then say goodbye to the Rep party. Never in the history of the Rep party did it have so much momentum. More and more facts are coming out and stats point to election fraud but Lindsey is ready to move on to 2022. There is no chance for 2022 if you don't fix 2020. He is in office and can do something about it but that is going to work against his political pay check. He wants it both way and that puts him on the fence, the safe zone. Lindsey is not the only one but he is trying to get interviews on Fox to show he is a tough guy but no one is buying it.

View attachment 2428
I heard mention of Lindsey telling President Trump to steer clear of the election fraud, but I never was able to find where that was reported. I have been really curious about that.

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

View attachment 2428
Thank you. That is the explanation I needed. What you wrote here about President Trump is so true. I was not seeing how I am tending to give passes to politicians not living up the the example President Trump set and putting Lindsey's actions and self interests into context. Thank you. I learned something here.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I confused Linsey, how do you steer clear of the election Fraud?
From what i understand, during impeachment II, Ukraine-kickback Lindsey and China-Mitch were telling Trump if he tried saying he was telling the truth about election fraud (part of the impeachment was the claim he was lying about election fraud) then he would be convicted whereas if he did not raise the issue the GOP would hold and acquit him. There was a lot of buzz saying he should raise the election fraud during the impeachment so he could expose the evidence that never has been presented the right way. Mike Lindell took a shot at Absolute Proof of the fraud, but some of his material could not be corroborated. lindell says it is but that is because he believes a source that others doubt (Mary Fanning).

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
From what i understand, during impeachment II, Ukraine-kickback Lindsey and China-Mitch were telling Trump if he tried saying he was telling the truth about election fraud (part of the impeachment was the claim he was lying about election fraud) then he would be convicted whereas if he did not raise the issue the GOP would hold and acquit him. There was a lot of buzz saying he should raise the election fraud during the impeachment so he could expose the evidence that never has been presented the right way. Mike Lindell took a shot at Absolute Proof of the fraud, but some of his material could not be corroborated. lindell says it is but that is because he believes a source that others doubt (Mary Fanning).
Oh ok got it. Thanks

Reactions: carla_rogers

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Mike Lindell took a shot at Absolute Proof of the fraud, but some of his material could not be corroborated.

Mike Lindell is on the right path to getting to the truth. I believe Mike is doing God's work just as I believe Trump was elected for the same reason. This Election Fraud could not have happened at a better time. Massive, LandSlide Win by Trump made it impossible for Biden to win by any other method other than Election Fraud. You got to be blind not to see Joe hiding in his basement, not able to get a crowd then somehow he gets more votes than greatest Democrat - Obama. Having played sports I get this crazy image of the worst player on my team who was always on the bench and in the most important game of the year even though he never gets on the field he wins Most Valuable Player. It just is not possible. Too much data, too many witnesses, disappearing records etc etc etc to believe that this election was on the up and up. We will see what happens. In my life I have experienced the worst moments leading me in a direction of a big win and I believe this is going to make TRUMP stronger than ever.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Mike Lindell is on the right path to getting to the truth. I believe Mike is doing God's work just as I believe Trump was elected for the same reason. This Election Fraud could not have happened at a better time. Massive, LandSlide Win by Trump made it impossible for Biden to win by any other method other than Election Fraud. You got to be blind not to see Joe hiding in his basement, not able to get a crowd then somehow he gets more votes than greatest Democrat - Obama. Having played sports I get this crazy image of the worst player on my team who was always on the bench and in the most important game of the year even though he never gets on the field he wins Most Valuable Player. It just is not possible. Too much data, too many witnesses, disappearing records etc etc etc to believe that this election was on the up and up. We will see what happens. In my life I have experienced the worst moments leading me in a direction of a big win and I believe this is going to make TRUMP stronger than ever.
100% agree. Glad you mentioned it. It is not like his first cut is garbage. Unlike the Commies who stole our government, he is not seeking to deceive. He is telling the truth. The imperfection is marginal as he strives to make the case so well put together it is undeniable even to the professional denier liars. Almost all of it is on target. One of the great things about Mike is he is following through. He will have it nailed soon enough. It is a tough job to make the case crystal clear. I know he will do it.

It is so ridiculous and infuriating the way the Commies say CRAP with no backup at all, like "no evidence". and get away with it because they have a big bullhorn for no good reason except it suits their criminal enterprise. Then we make a strong case of truth, showing all kinds of evidenece and then they can fixate on any flaw, real or not, and get away with calling our stuff crap. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Reactions: Dip Stick

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
It was the equivalent of blackmail ~ they would vote for conviction if he didn't promise to leave election fraud out of it. You know what that tells me? That they won their elections that way.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
It was the equivalent of blackmail ~ they would vote for conviction if he didn't promise to leave election fraud out of it. You know what that tells me? That they won their elections that way.

President TRUMP repeated Election Fraud multiple times during CPAC. He had remained true to word that he would call it for what it was - a rigged election

TRUMP3WinsRed.png

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Agreed! I love the saying God is always right on time! He’s never early nor late, his timing is perfect! Seems while we maintain the high road that many and much is being exposed, like a much needed purification of years of corruption etc

Reactions: Lajo

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat