My Pillow Company support

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Kendrea

Feb 24, 2021
North Alabama
So I have been keeping up with the WARROOM and all the regular guests. Mike Lindell has been one of the most popular and his company being attacked has motivated me to go ahead and buy four of the pillows! My sister made the comment that I don’t need four pillows with it being just me, but here they are and I’m actually so excited!

Attachments

• F69196EA-7AE2-451F-9700-07FEFDAC560C.jpeg
    F69196EA-7AE2-451F-9700-07FEFDAC560C.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 61

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
So I have been keeping up with the WARROOM and all the regular guests. Mike Lindell has been one of the most popular and his company being attacked has motivated me to go ahead and buy four of the pillows! My sister made the comment that I don’t need four pillows with it being just me, but here they are and I’m actually so excited!
Good For You! Just Throw them in the Dryer on High for A Few Minutes and Enjoy! 😃 They Made A Big Difference for Me, Threw All of My Old Pillows on the Burn Pile!

S

SumballoFarm

Recently bought the mattress topper, which came with two pillows. Both are fantastic, and I can honestly say they have improved my sleep. I plan to order a pair of the new slippers for my husband for Father's Day.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
Have not woke up in the morning with a sore neck since I started using My Pillow. Previoulsy I had to deal with that on occasion my whole life through. Gone! I recommend it for other neck pain sufferers. I use the lighter fill pillow as the larger one was too thick for me.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Have not woke up in the morning with a sore neck since I started using My Pillow. Previoulsy I had to deal with that on occasion my whole life through. Gone! I recommend it for other neck pain sufferers. I use the lighter fill pillow as the larger one was too thick for me.
I know, Really Nice Huh? No more Waking Up 3-4 times During the Night, Mashing, Folding and Scrunching Pillows! Such a Relief that I Could Do a Commercial for Mike for Free!😂

• Haha
Reactions: Scout

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat