My Public Letter to the Financial Elite

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
I have to thank the financial elite for stealing our money and using it to enslave us ... thanks also for destroying the earth to prove that it needs saving .... thanks for buying all of our governments so that we have no true representation ... thanks for causing chaos, suffering and death while you work to make yourselves immortal ... we all know what's going on ... you are not gods, you are mortal, and you have almost 8 billion enemies on earth ... good luck with that ....

from my FB page ... it's public ... am I angry? Hell yes, but in a non violent way ... I come from a family of law enforcement and military and in my experience these are the first people to be taken down ...

Contact information - rosanneschneider1@protonmail.com

Last edited:
Reactions: BearRabbitBonnie

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
I share your sentiments and when I read editorials like yours it brings me back to my original leanings of Pitch Forks & Shovels (or is it Knives or Guns?) Hate the Globalist Elite and their cost to humanity throughout the world. And now their in their final attempt in completing their takeover of this country.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
I share your sentiments and when I read editorials like yours it brings me back to my original leanings of Pitch Forks & Shovels (or is it Knives or Guns?) Hate the Globalist Elite and their cost to humanity throughout the world. And now their in their final attempt in completing their takeover of this country.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
No, please don't even think of violence ... they want you to react violently and in doing so you play right into their hands ... we are no longer in a world where we can storm the Bastille ... we can protest peacefully and in great numbers, but even then their agents will do everything to infiltrate and discredit peaceful protests ... We must hold those responsible accountable ... here's an example of this ...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat