"MyPillow" FIGHT! 🇺🇸

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
🕊 Mike Lindell, is the quintessence of Old Testament David, who slew the Greatest GIANT in the land; The Pebble that David used to slay Goliath is the epitome of the Fierce and Mighty Power of Almighty God; and Goliath is representative of the Deep State Cabal, the VERY TENTACLES OF LUCIFER!

Mike Lindell is in the FIGHT of his life. He NEEDS OUR PRAYERS! Mike glorifies God in everything; and God WILL fight these battles for him! PRAY!!!

🕊 The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

🕊 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalms 18:2

🕊 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself Strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him.
II Chronicles 16:9 💞

This GIANT IS COMING DOWN, and;
IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL!!!!!!!

David and Goliath
I Samuel 17

View attachment 3420

Last edited:
Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
And We Pray That When It Happens, A Spiritual Awakening Will Not Only Sweep America, But the World!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat