NARRATIVE NOT BEING PUSHED HARD ENOUGH -- "WHY DID ALL THE QUESTIONABLE STATES NOT ALLOW AUDITS OF THE VOTES?"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
A few reasons,
1. MSM won't talk about it.
2. The state and local politicians are corrupt and complicit
3. The brainwashed liberal leftist and armchair concervatives are too stupid to believe the truths in front of them.
4. It falls on deaf ears.. our echo chamber is full of conspiracies and evil that these criminals have gotten away with it.

Everyone I know is spent on the whole thing. Waiting for something to happen, one way or the other.
Stack and pack food and supplies, get healthy and train for hard times.

Most of all Pray.. get right with God.

Wrsampson

Feb 9, 2021
A few reasons,
3. The brainwashed liberal leftist and armchair concervatives are too stupid to believe the truths in front of them.
4. It falls on deaf ears.. our echo chamber is full of conspiracies and evil that these criminals have gotten away with it.

Everyone I know is spent on the whole thing. Waiting for something to happen, one way or the other.

I'm not talking about left wing propaganda news...I know better than to expect them to say anything about it. Even on Bannon and other conservative outlets, it's barely mentioned. I don't hear it on Newsmax or OAN either. The narrative on the senate floor for Trump's defense needs to be "What are they hiding...if everything was legitimate (as they say) why won't they allow audits"? Not allowing the audits is what caused ALL of the problems on Jan 6th...NOT TRUMP'S speeches. Put the state Governors, Secretary of State's, corrupt judges, etc. on trial because it happened because of their refusal to prove to us that Biden legitimately won! If they had done that, we would've hated it but would have accepted it. All they had to do was prove to us that the election was legitimate. The fact that they refuse to do that speaks directly to their guilt and directly to the cause of the uprising of anger in Trump supporters.

I'll NEVER be spent on the whole thing. I'll NEVER give up trying to change our corrupt government officials. It's not an option for me. I care too much about our freedom and this country.

Don't worry, I've been right with God for a long time, that's why I'm not afraid to fight their lies and destructive policies and agendas. God needs fighters. We can't afford to sit back and accept whatever the left pushes down the pike.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I couldn't agree more. Most people i know are sure there was election fraud. And the few that wont admit it will never admit it. They can't see anything and are still in the matrix.

God changed my life, gave me love and hope.

I too am a fighter. I say things that make people incomfortable..

tlj

Feb 9, 2021
I'm not talking about left wing propaganda news...I know better than to expect them to say anything about it. Even on Bannon and other conservative outlets, it's barely mentioned. I don't hear it on Newsmax or OAN either. The narrative on the senate floor for Trump's defense needs to be "What are they hiding...if everything was legitimate (as they say) why won't they allow audits"? Not allowing the audits is what caused ALL of the problems on Jan 6th...NOT TRUMP'S speeches. Put the state Governors, Secretary of State's, corrupt judges, etc. on trial because it happened because of their refusal to prove to us that Biden legitimately won! If they had done that, we would've hated it but would have accepted it. All they had to do was prove to us that the election was legitimate. The fact that they refuse to do that speaks directly to their guilt and directly to the cause of the uprising of anger in Trump supporters.

I'll NEVER be spent on the whole thing. I'll NEVER give up trying to change our corrupt government officials. It's not an option for me. I care too much about our freedom and this country.

Don't worry, I've been right with God for a long time, that's why I'm not afraid to fight their lies and destructive policies and agendas. God needs fighters. We can't afford to sit back and accept whatever the left pushes down the pike.
When it gets close to 2022 Biden will claim another emergency and lock the country down again. Unsolicited ballots, drop boxes same old same old. One would think that election reform would be priority one for the states.

tlj

Feb 9, 2021
I couldn't agree more. Most people i know are sure there was election fraud. And the few that wont admit it will never admit it. They can't see anything and are still in the matrix.

Say what you feel. It probably is the holy spirit prompting you.

Reactions: Atomicanon

tlj

Feb 9, 2021

On the WarRoom today: Attorney Dan Schultz explains how to take back the Republican Party. “The problem is we’re not in control of it, and the reason we’re not in control of it is because we’re not in it,” said Schultz. How do we take control? Become a precinct committeeman. Schultz said there are 400,000 positions, “but over 200,000 […] (WarRoom web page 3rd slide). I believe Dan Schultz will appear on the show tomorrow. Better yet you can watch today's morning addition of WarRoom as he appeared on the show today.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
A few reasons,

Amen to that! It's all coming to a head at some point. God is giving us the signs and much Prayer Is needed for our Family's protection and wellbeing. Prepare for the worst and Pray for the Best! 🙏

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
It's driving me nuts that almost NOBODY is asking why the questionable states wouldn't allow audits of the votes!! I would push this narrative hard...every day...keep repeating it over and over and over....just like the Dems do with their false narratives!!!
NEVER....EEEEEEEVER GIVE UP... long distance runners and swimmers are conditioned to keep on "keeping on"....THE LEFT WANTS TO WEAR US OUT....can you imagine if our founding fathers allowed the British to wear them out???
AMERICA - FIRST - 2 - 0  - 2 -  3 - 2  -  - THE STEAL WAS REAL - JPEG.jpg

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021

These demonic criminals on Both sides of the isle have been doing this kind of stuff for years. Satan knows that his decades of hurt and mayhem is coming to an end soon and he wants to take as many poor fools to hell with him as he possibly can. The LIBERALS on both sides of the isle are blinded and deceived by him and it is impossible for them to comprehend Truth and Honesty in any form. They will be exposed to the World if they let the truth get out and why would satan allow that??

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
These demonic criminals on Both sides of the isle have been doing this kind of stuff for years. Satan knows that his decades of hurt and mayhem is coming to an end soon and he wants to take as many poor fools to hell with him as he possibly can. The LIBERALS on both sides of the isle are blinded and deceived by him and it is impossible for them to comprehend Truth and Honesty in any form. They will be exposed to the World if they let the truth get out and why would satan allow that??
TRUE

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Think about war, only few fight everyone else just try and survive. We fight when we have too, we are the digital soldiers we are surpressed because they are afraid of us coming together. F##K THEM! WE ARE HERE AND NOW BECAUSE WE ARE GOD'S CHOSEN! Embrace your faith, Praise God and love your brothers and sisters...

Wrsampson

Feb 9, 2021

Keep speaking truth. Ask the few why the states refused to allow audits.....only one answer to that question. The one's who can't "see" the truth have no facts to support their skewed ideologies. They refuse to listen to facts because it destroys their group think beliefs. I speak truth whether people like it or not....haven't lost an argument with one of them yet....they usually get "deer in headlights" syndrome and refuse to debate because they can't support their own opinions with any facts. I enjoy blowing apart their theories with facts, it's fun, and if I can get them to begin to question and think with their own mind....perfect!

Wrsampson

Feb 9, 2021
When it gets close to 2022 Biden will claim another emergency and lock the country down again. Unsolicited ballots, drop boxes same old same old. One would think that election reform would be priority one for the states.
Only if the Republican legislatures allow it. They won't allow it to happen again if EVERYONE stays on top of their own legislatures to make sure they don't let the same thing happen. There IS strength in numbers but I find that most conservatives rely on "others" to take care of it instead of getting involved themselves. Well...if you can't find the time to fight for your voice to be heard then you deserve what you get.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Wrsampson

Feb 9, 2021
On the WarRoom today: Attorney Dan Schultz explains how to take back the Republican Party. “The problem is we’re not in control of it, and the reason we’re not in control of it is because we’re not in it,” said Schultz. How do we take control? Become a precinct committeeman. Schultz said there are 400,000 positions, “but over 200,000 […] (WarRoom web page 3rd slide). I believe Dan Schultz will appear on the show tomorrow. Better yet you can watch today's morning addition of WarRoom as he appeared on the show today.
I've already been browsing my county website looking for information. I have EVERY intention of becoming a precinct committeeman. If there aren't any openings I'll make them put me on a waiting list! If they don't have a waiting list, I'll make them create one! :) (P.S. I NEVER miss Warroom :cool: )

Last edited:

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Keep speaking truth. Ask the few why the states refused to allow audits.....only one answer to that question. The one's who can't "see" the truth have no facts to support their skewed ideologies. They refuse to listen to facts because it destroys their group think beliefs. I speak truth whether people like it or not....haven't lost an argument with one of them yet....they usually get "deer in headlights" syndrome and refuse to debate because they can't support their own opinions with any facts. I enjoy blowing apart their theories with facts, it's fun, and if I can get them to begin to question and think with their own mind....perfect!
Yes, and there's the truth of 2nd Corinthians 4:4.

Reactions: Wrsampson

Wrsampson

Feb 9, 2021
Satan only wins when christians slack. We have let him take our children for years. How many families are founded in Christ anymore? I've seen the infiltration of filth in our culture for years. The things we accept via Hollywood, internet, and the music industry are disgusting. "Oh...it's just a movie", "Oh, it's just a video game", "Oh, it's just a song"..........NO, it's not! All of it seeps into the soul and is the driving force behind the complete evisceration of morality in our younger generations. Too few of us have taught our children about good and evil. It's pretty simple to see the battle is exactly that......Good vs. Evil.

Wrsampson

Feb 9, 2021
NEVER....EEEEEEEVER GIVE UP... long distance runners and swimmers are conditioned to keep on "keeping on"....THE LEFT WANTS TO WEAR US OUT....can you imagine if our founding fathers allowed the British to wear them out???
View attachment 1468
I'll die fighting for what's right and for the freedoms our constitution demands! I refuse to live on my knees for ANYONE!!! (except God :) )

Reactions: Dip Stick

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Satan only wins when christians slack. We have let him take our children for years. How many families are founded in Christ anymore? I've seen the infiltration of filth in our culture for years. The things we accept via Hollywood, internet, and the music industry are disgusting. "Oh...it's just a movie", "Oh, it's just a video game", "Oh, it's just a song"..........NO, it's not! All of it seeps into the soul and is the driving force behind the complete evisceration of morality in our younger generations. Too few of us have taught our children about good and evil. It's pretty simple to see the battle is exactly that......Good vs. Evil.
I pray with my wife and son everyday, we go skiing we pray, we go to the store we pray, we eat dinner we pray, we go to bed we pray, I split firewood I pray. Be grateful for every blessing in your life. Nature is our recharge, get out in it and love God. The only things that matter in this world are the gifts from God, which are our families are friends, nature, all of our relationships (even the hard ones, how do you sharpen something? Pressure and grinding force) . People who tout science forget that they are proving Gods laws of nature. This is all for our souls to grow, If you don't let the enemy in and you won't let the enemy win. God walks with us and loves to see us stand up to evil. We are here and now to do Gods will...Bless you all...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat