NATALIE WINTERS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

lanesharon

Jan 26, 2021
I am watching Natalie, on this morning's War Room. You can tell that she is totally engaged with listening to others. This is one of the reasons why she is so very good at doing research and information gathering. I have been impressed with her since the first time I saw her on National Pulse. You go Natalie !!

Reactions: Alice K and Coastie

Coastie

Feb 17, 2021
Left Coast
I am watching Natalie, on this morning's War Room. You can tell that she is totally engaged with listening to others. This is one of the reasons why she is so very good at doing research and information gathering. I have been impressed with her since the first time I saw her on National Pulse. You go Natalie !!
Yes! Like Stephen just mentioned, she is admired, supported, and being prayed for at this moment in time! 🙏 Telegram WR Official Chat room has many HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Natalie!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat