National Guard Members Call Out AOC For Horrible Act

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
This is a shame, but these young generation Z warriors need this wakeup call so they can see how messed up these communist leaders are. They don’t like you, they hate the US military. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did this on purpose just to laugh at their hardships. The squad hates everything pro America, including our soldiers. This will be be a wakeup call for young voters in 2022.

1611696149525.png

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
This is a shame, but these young generation Z warriors need this wakeup call so they can see how messed up these communist leaders are. They don’t like you, they hate the US military. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did this on purpose just to laugh at their hardships. The squad hates everything pro America, including our soldiers. This will be be a wakeup call for young voters in 2022.

View attachment 972
haha sucked in...thats what you get for being gutless weak C^&ts who dont arrest people for treasonist crimes....and bow to Biden...lol....

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021

View attachment 972
Yeah do u get it ! Why in the hell is the enemy in our house when they despise America??? Duh

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021

View attachment 972
She SUCKS!

Reactions: DWB

Mapelovecky

Jan 17, 2021
Texas ordered their troops home but more keep showing up. What is going on. The deplorable folks dont understand. Why the military? And why isnt the military making arrangements for their soldiers. It is not up to aoc where the hell are the army planners? On a picinic. The army should be self suffiencient. They dont bring mama along what is going on?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Biden is afraid all these peaceful Trump supporters are going to hurt him.

From what I am seeing antifa seems to be more pissed off and ready for war, so I suggest he be afraid of those he supported rather than didn’t support.

Reactions: jcdove2

tom bragg

Jan 22, 2021
Texas ordered their troops home but more keep showing up. What is going on. The deplorable folks dont understand. Why the military? And why isnt the military making arrangements for their soldiers. It is not up to aoc where the hell are the army planners? On a picinic. The army should be self suffiencient. They dont bring mama along what is going on?
Bro the Military doesnt recongnize a fake President and the fake Government that is inside the fence. in case you are not aware the three Branches of Government are no longer legit and the U.S. Military are the ones in control of this country as of 12:01 Jan 20th. .... keep up stay informed and stop watching Alphabet News

DWB

Jan 9, 2021

View attachment 972
that's just what i would expect from a lying bartender but not a member of our congress against our military who protect her ass, but then again it is AOC after all.

DWB

Jan 9, 2021
the point is if she offered it to our military she should have been there to give it to them period!

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News