National School Lunch Free, Free Free

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Leesure 1776

Feb 14, 2021
For this school year, The USDA which monitors the National School Lunch program, authorized all schools throughout the nation to offer all meals served (Breakfast and Lunch) as Free to all students. In previous years to receive Free or Reduced price meals, families would need to fill out an application and it was based on their income. Not this year though! I don't think the American public is aware this took place.

Good Luck getting families to pay for meals again in future years...

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I would be scared to allow my kids to eat this food. Better to prepare a lunch for them from home. Stuff probably has all kinds of poison in it.

Leesure 1776

Feb 14, 2021
I would be scared to allow my kids to eat this food. Better to prepare a lunch for them from home. Stuff probably has all kinds of poison in it.
As a former Director of a School Lunch program I can attest that a majority of schools produce “high quality” low priced meals. My main point, I believe it was wrong to arbitrarily give both the breakfast and lunch meals as “FREE” to all students at every school across the nation. To receive (Free or Reduced price) meals it should be income based!

Again, most US citizens are not aware this change took place.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat