Navarro: 'Fauci is a Sociopath'

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Dr. Peter Navarro: 'Fauci is a Sociopath'
Fauci fawning over Hillary as she "defied" Benghazi Cmte investigation and the murder of four men is a matter of record.... sociopaths stick together...and he brazenly used his official government email account to do it.

----------------

"To: Mills, Cheryl D

Subject: Today's performance

Cheryl:

Anyone who had any doubts about the Secretary's stamina and capability following her illness had those doubts washed away by today's performance before the Senate and the House. She faced extremely difficult circumstances at the Hearings and still she hit it right out of the park. Please tell her that we all love her and are very proud to know her.

Warm regards,
Tony

Anthony S. Fauci, MD
Director National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dip Stick

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Bitcoin is not good. I believe it's part of the Elite's Agenda to bring down the USD as the World's Reserve Currency. If we lose our printing press, we lose our ability to work through global crises. Without America, There is No Free World.
The only time Charlie Munger and Warren Buffett and myself have been in complete agreement about Bitcoin

"I am pleased to see both Charlie and Warren of the same mind on this threat to our sovereign currency...over which ONLY CONGRESS may Constitutionally issue the value of coin and tender Many of these bitcoin and cryptocurrency holders are hostile foreign actors trying to undermine our currency"

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I read the headline and was....'well....YUP.....'...at least...to ME....from the very beginning it was OBVIOUS.
I'm a weird bird....I can remember in high school....actually...growing UP....and the ONE attribute that I wanted...over....most anything......was....WISDOM.....I watched my parents....being staunch in their convictions and intelligence....and I observed people around me seeking the stupid stuff....money....relationships....things.....and here I was....in the corner....BEGGING GOD....to open my EYES ....and to give me WISDOM.....that kind of wisdom that comes from...not only life experience.... but from a higher power extolling it UPON YOU..
I have..thru the years...gained all the other.....money...relationships...things.....and my bet was correct....I still CRAVE...to this DAY....THAT sort of WISDOM that brings me clarity and gives me THE EYES to... see thru....and OVER....and BEYOND....that which is battling right in front of me....but that which...might be clothed in deceit.
I'm by NO MEANS....a King David...of biblical fame....but I have survived the rigors of a life well traveled....and my knees haven't been nearly as scarred up as others would have predicted in my youth.
I want to STAY on a path of WISDOM....so I can SEE THE FRAUD...RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME....ah......JUST LIKE... little ole beetle eyed.......disgusting.... FAUCI.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
My shins have scars from trailer hitches, but they fade away in time for me to bash them again - such is life sometimes - until wisdom points to Removing the trailer hitch when not in Use.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Probably not a sociopath. Just a fraud. A pretender, a poser. It's the Washington norm. It's extreme conformity. Get up every day like yesterday never happened. Say whatever you have to, to please the boss, to support The Cause. Whatever wind is strongest. If you contradict yourself, so what? Yesterday never happened. Your identity changes every day. You create yourself new every day. Here today, gone to-Mao.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Probably not a sociopath. Just a fraud. A pretender, a poser. It's the Washington norm. It's extreme conformity. Get up every day like yesterday never happened. Say whatever you have to, to please the boss, to support The Cause. Whatever wind is strongest. If you contradict yourself, so what? Yesterday never happened. Your identity changes every day. You create yourself new every day. Here today, gone to-Mao.
Well..countermoon....that mindset you just explained seems rather PYSCHO to me...when a person walks thru life without a CONSCIENCE...or a barometer or measurement of CONDUCT that sways with prevailing winds....I'd write them up as a highly DEFECTIVE ...or at best....as PYSCHO.....people...especially in today's world.....HAVE TO notice or keep account of how their ACTIONS EFFECT OTHERS......because if you dont.....you generally slide into that brazen...self absorbed narrative of a highly dysfunctional adult....and...yup.....I realize...as I write this....there is a WHOLE Swath of our society.....measuring their lives by ONLY their dictates.....everything and everyone else....BE DAMNED.....thus...the reason why we ARE where we ARE........to EACH HIS OWN only weaves thru a society so far...because eventually.......thinking of OTHERS in that equation has to rise to the top....unfortunately.....the 'rising' has flatten and we are in trouble.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat