Navarro: Fauci is the 'Source of the CCP Virus'

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

Dr. Peter Navarro kicks off hour two of War Room’s special “Death by the CCP,” by drawing the connection between “Saint Fauci” and the CCP virus.
So true, I wondered when someone would finally tell the truth about this. During the AIDS crisis, Fauci was similarly gleeful and had probably helped spearhead that virus “research effort” as well. I wonder if that’s been examined. The son of a bitch probably has his fingerprints all over the AIDS virus creation and gain of function.

Fauci is this generation’s Angel of Death, responsible for more deaths than his own inspiration: Josef Mengele.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
So true, I wondered when someone would finally tell the truth about this. During the AIDS crisis, Fauci was similarly gleeful and had probably helped spearhead that virus “research effort” as well. I wonder if that’s been examined. The son of a bitch probably has his fingerprints all over the AIDS virus creation and gain of function.

Fauci is this generation’s Angel of Death, responsible for more deaths than his own inspiration: Josef Mengele.
The AIDS epidemic had public relations similar to this round - a love/hate relationship with the epidemic, information about prevention countered by defense of those who ignored it and the same was accomplished: powerful distraction from the change in America's manufacture base and the dissembling of that skill set.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
The AIDS epidemic had public relations similar to this round - a love/hate relationship with the epidemic, information about prevention countered by defense of those who ignored it and the same was accomplished: powerful distraction from the change in America's manufacture base and the dissembling of that skill set.
What do you think in terms of the depopulation agenda paradigm operating then (HIV/AIDS virus) and now (CCP Virus) - both times under the purview of a tinkering mad scientist with a God complex and Angel of Death syndrome?

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat