Navarro Previews Biden's Alaska Meeting With China: They're Going to Kowtow

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

R

Renegade

Dr. Navarro breaks down the upcoming meeting between the US and China.
That’s Right! Biden’s lame administration are working for the CCP! They aren’t going to stop anything. China is a BULLY, and every Swinging Dick knows since their Grade School Playground days, you either stand up to a bully, or your going to be licking the bully’s boots for eternity...It’s Fact. (Sorry if you can’t handle this harsh reality)
Diplomacy is for Diplomats ..... China doesn’t fit the description of Diplomatic or Diplomacy. They are corrupt communists! They have been stealing intelligence, and compromising intellectual information from every country across the globe since they began their phony “enlightenment” crusade around the globe....Enlightenment, Perestroika and Glasnost....The Communist ploys to steal from the Western Civilization every thing not tied down........Communist are out for one thing and one thing only...World Domination....Until they are confronted it’s going to get worse every day for now on....sorry to upset your spring, but it’s better to be aware, living with your head in the sand isn’t living anyway.....
End of story.

Yes I am pissed off!

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
"Until they are confronted..."
Yes, you are correct. Odds are Biden and Co. will not intervene over Taiwan, thus prompting an internal debate in the US where s*** may hit the fan. If, then we do nothing, can We survive with any respect left? I don't think the country would be worth being in if the above were to play out. At that moment, s*** may hit the fan again regarding civil war, lawlessness will overtake our country and, sadly, people will die until new government is created.

Those installed in the executive branch have stated Taiwan will be defended, but I don't think the current 'people' in DC care at all.
All it would take is to bloody the nose of the CCP, and they will pull back. While they, the CCP, seems to be ready for action, the one's running the show are basic cowards, they are personally afraid and lack the fortitude to go to war. Those 'leaders' there may act tough with their own people, they still are thugs and penny ante punks. That's how those types are, and I don't give a damn how much huffing and puffing they do, they can be stopped if We are willing.

It's been the same with any other of those types, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Saddam, etc, etc, etc they're internally 'Big Guys' but that's it - glass jaws - wimps.
They get away with stuff when not confronted. Same with the 2020 Election - no one has HIT back...yet. We must HIT back before 2022. Non-Violent Action can confront BLM and Antifa and defeat them, if done right, then we move on the Democratic Party. Non-Violent HIT back via the critical mass of overwhelming numbers, in-depth defense - they will run scared. It's simply getting the numbers, training, and doing it.

R

Renegade

"Until they are confronted..."
Yes, you are correct. Odds are Biden and Co. will not intervene over Taiwan, thus prompting an internal debate in the US where s*** may hit the fan. If, then we do nothing, can We survive with any respect left? I don't think the country would be worth being in if the above were to play out. At that moment, s*** may hit the fan again regarding civil war, lawlessness will overtake our country and, sadly, people will die until new government is created.

Those installed in the executive branch have stated Taiwan will be defended, but I don't think the current 'people' in DC care at all.
All it would take is to bloody the nose of the CCP, and they will pull back. While they, the CCP, seems to be ready for action, the one's running the show are basic cowards, they are personally afraid and lack the fortitude to go to war. Those 'leaders' there may act tough with their own people, they still are thugs and penny ante punks. That's how those types are, and I don't give a damn how much huffing and puffing they do, they can be stopped if We are willing.

It's been the same with any other of those types, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Saddam, etc, etc, etc they're internally 'Big Guys' but that's it - glass jaws - wimps.
They get away with stuff when not confronted. Same with the 2020 Election - no one has HIT back...yet. We must HIT back before 2022. Non-Violent Action can confront BLM and Antifa and defeat them, if done right, then we move on the Democratic Party. Non-Violent HIT back via the critical mass of overwhelming numbers, in-depth defense - they will run scared. It's simply getting the numbers, training, and doing it.
Glad to know you have given this a lot of thought....thank you...what is a “Non-Violent HIT back”?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat