Navarro: Stop Buying Made in China Products

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
The chemical odor from the plastic they use is overwhelming!! I’ve thrown stuff like that from Amazon right into the trash. I’m sure their plastics are carcinogenic

Attachments

• 7050C535-6E5E-4973-8B26-A0265AD7C717.jpeg
    7050C535-6E5E-4973-8B26-A0265AD7C717.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DD76A753-259C-40A1-9550-FB2947409437.png
    DD76A753-259C-40A1-9550-FB2947409437.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 46

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
The 85 million people in the MAGA movement make up the most powerful political and economic force in this country! Here's how they can exert their economic power and political will!

Start a Weekly Online National MAGA Boycott Announcement to:

1. Designate Businesses to Boycott - Announce and initiate a national boycott on any businesses that do not act or believe in America First!

2. Pick a national Political Adversary of the Week - Then announce and initiate a plan for their political demise!

3. Pick a national Political Hero of the Week - Then reward them with electronic, verbal or financial support!

Remember - Voting in elections only occurs every few years but voting with the pocketbook starts immediately and continues until it's called off. A weekly event for boycott announcements can be coordinated by websites like: The Bannon War Room, The Gateway Pundit, Citizens Free Press, Populist Press, Revolver, etc. Boycotts can also be replicated at the state and local level, and facilitated by state-level organizations!

As Individuals we are easily dismissed, but as a block - We Are The Boss!
If we got the power, now's the time to use it!
As Mr. B often says: It's all about "Action, Action, Action!"

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
The 85 million people in the MAGA movement make up the most powerful political and economic force in this country! Here's how they can exert their economic power and political will!

1. Designate Businesses to Boycott - Announce and initiate a national boycott on any businesses that do not act or believe in America First!

2. Pick a national Political Adversary of the Week - Then announce and initiate a plan for their political demise!

3. Pick a national Political Hero of the Week - Then reward them with electronic, verbal or financial support!

Remember - Voting in elections only occurs every few years but voting with the pocketbook starts immediately and continues until it's called off. A weekly event for boycott announcements can be coordinated by websites like: The Bannon War Room, The Gateway Pundit, Citizens Free Press, Populist Press, Revolver, etc. Boycotts can also be replicated at the state and local level, and facilitated by state-level organizations!

Gravityrn1

Feb 20, 2021

I love this! We need a coordinated effort to make a difference. BANNON- please do this!!!

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I love this! We need a coordinated effort to make a difference. BANNON- please do this!!!
Yes, I agree! This is a great idea and something that needs to be done to get our message out there. But we need someone to lead and some way to let all 85 million Mega's know. I wonder if President Trump is still thinking about an alternative media? Something where we won't be censured and blocked.

Gravityrn1

Feb 20, 2021
Yes, I agree! This is a great idea and something that needs to be done to get our message out there. But we need someone to lead and some way to let all 85 million Mega's know. I wonder if President Trump is still thinking about an alternative media? Something where we won't be censured and blocked.
Mike lindell did an interview with charlie Kirk on fri or sat and mike said in about 10 days he is hoping to have some type of platform out for us. He said it’s “been four years in the making” in anticipation of these times 🤩

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
4 years ago I entered that museum of monstrosities they refer to as Walmart. I was looking for basting spray for my quilting. Having found none, I ventured through the aisles in search of Made in the USA products. A futile experiment if you ask me, as I found none. Zero. Vietnam? Yes. Bangladesh? Sure. India? Absolutely. China? Of course. Not even the American flag was made here. I live near the town that once housed Annin Flag for 80+ years. They folded, they are gone. Their factory is now called Annin lofts apartment complex for more hideous sterile living under LED everything. I remember driving by and seeing the ladies sewing all day, sewing is my thing so that was really neat to watch them make our flags... and I am holding on to my embroidered Annin Flag, having moved it to the shade to protect it. Lord knows if I can even find another one like it. I have had that one for 11 years. Looks brand new.
It's a damn shame. Needless to say, that was my last trip to Walmart.
It's the same crap at Costco, BJs, Target, Kohls, you name it.
Shop local people and ladies? Learn to sew.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat