Navarro vs. Lindell Findings

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

m.dawn

Jan 23, 2021
It may not be a popular opinion, but Lindell's timing was terrible. I have zero issue with him carrying out his research, but it was ill timed.
Had the Navarro Report received more mainstream publicity, the American public at large would have been more receptive and open to learning the shady s**t that went on during the 2020 election.

Militerry

Jan 22, 2021
As an arm chair critic on Lindell's delivery of the topic, it was apparent to me that his content was...yes important for sure but...his delivery was poorly done due to his "Over Anxious" personality. The video seemed to be edited in a rush meaning, it didn't flow evenly like the follow-up video on his site. I think he needs to redo the video with better Direction and without his excited rambling and waving of his body gestures. He needs a good narrator like Robert Clotworthy on Ancient Aliens/ Mystery of Oak Island...kinda set-up.??? What do you think??

Last edited:
Reactions: Schaferhund

Rustynail1012000

Feb 10, 2021
How do we reconcile the Navarro Report -- the Dems did it -- with the Lindell findings -- the CCP did it? I assume they complement each other but am struggling to explain it to friends and others.
I have tried to convince and explain it to MANY, but you have to be a SEEKER of TRUTH and willing to ask the hard questions or leaders and yourself. If they care they will dig in, I guess thats what I do!

Rustynail1012000

Feb 10, 2021
As an arm chair critic on Lindell's delivery of the topic, it was apparent to me that his content was...yes important for sure but...his delivery was poorly done due to his "Over Anxious" personality. The video seemed to be edited in a rush meaning, it didn't flow evenly like the follow-up video on his site. I think he needs to redo the video with better Direction and without his excited rambling and waving of his body gestures. He needs a good narrator like Robert Clotworthy on Ancient Aliens/ Mystery of Oak Island...kinda set-up.??? What do you think??
Personally I like MIKE! Have bought his products before and will again. YES he could be more polished, BUT he's a 100% Real

Militerry

Jan 22, 2021
Personally I like MIKE! Have bought his products before and will again. YES he could be more polished, BUT he's a 100% Real
Of-course...Most everyone either love's or believes Mike Lindell is the real deal...He's our "Pillow" guy but.....In a case that is soooo important....I feel he needs to take note and calm down with his bullet points. He needs to capture the people who are on the fence about the "F" word.
Once again, I feel Steve Bannon's follow-up interview with Mike, needed be done because it helped him get his point across with more of a controlled presence. Did it need to be done??? Maybe?? or maybe not..if only he (Mike) had made it more convincing the first time.

BillJ

Feb 10, 2021
Bannon needs to have Navarro and Lindell on his show at the same time to discuss the CCP involvement and how it conflicts with and/or complements the Navarro Report. Also, the source of the data/graphics for the CCP manipulaton and why our intelligence services chose to ignore, or downplay, it -- especially DNI Ratcliffe.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
We all drive cars...but only a few drive in the INDY 500...
WE APPLAUD Mike Lindell's efforts....REGARDLESS of "timing", etc...
PILLOW - SALESMAN JUST GAME ME MORE INFO THAN DOJ ABOUT VOTER FRAUD - JPEG.jpg

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
You cannot knock Mike Lindell. He has done more than most of the Rep party. I am sure he did not want to get dragged into this. He is a man of faith and he must have felt a calling to do what he could to protect the USA. The facts, the mathematical statistics, refusal to allow expects to look at the records and machines, Biden lack of crowd draw, the black listing of people and companies who want more answers, censorship of Trump etc etc are reasons enough to doubt the results of the election. In real life Biden is like a football player who sat on the bench and gets the Best Player Award and we all know, just using common sense that does not happen. Too many things smell.

JayJay3333

Jan 10, 2021
Why do we need to reconcile the two theories? There can be multiple reasons for a car crash. It was raining and the driver was distracted.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
The issue is that Mike is not an eloquent and sophisticated guy therefore he only captures the attention of some. He can be charismatic but not in this setting. Was it low budget and rushed? Yes. Could it be done better? Yes. My concern is that only the MAGA base is interested in watching it and only to confirm what we already know. To the rest, it comes across as not polished and therefore unreliable. One could easily tune out because they immediately see him as a clown, which is sad because I like the guy and I commend him for what he is doing. As a Clinician, I encounter a lot of guys like him...rushed, over eager, fast talking, fidgety. He needs to work on adapting to his intended audience, fine tune his delivery. Frank Gaffney as much as I love him, puts me to sleep. So we need someone in between. Navarro is great, in a Joe Pesci kind of way, but again, too fast, too hyper. The message is not necessarily the problem, it is the messenger. He could have produced it but picked someone else to present. In essence, he did his film the way he does his commercials, while he can sell a pillow, he is not the best to sell a fraud case.

Reactions: Trump Girl 2020

JayJay3333

Jan 10, 2021
The issue is that Mike is not an eloquent and sophisticated guy therefore he only captures the attention of some. He can be charismatic but not in this setting. Was it low budget and rushed? Yes. Could it be done better? Yes. My concern is that only the MAGA base is interested in watching it and only to confirm what we already know. To the rest, it comes across as not polished and therefore unreliable. One could easily tune out because they immediately see him as a clown, which is sad because I like the guy and I commend him for what he is doing. As a Clinician, I encounter a lot of guys like him...rushed, over eager, fast talking, fidgety. He needs to work on adapting to his intended audience, fine tune his delivery. Frank Gaffney as much as I love him, puts me to sleep. So we need someone in between. Navarro is great, in a Joe Pesci kind of way, but again, too fast, too hyper. The message is not necessarily the problem, it is the messenger. He could have produced it but picked someone else to present. In essence, he did his film the way he does his commercials, while he can sell a pillow, he is not the best to sell a fraud case.
This is the original message that I was replying to: "How do we reconcile the Navarro Report -- the Dems did it -- with the Lindell findings -- the CCP did it? I assume they complement each other but am struggling to explain it to friends and others."

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
This is the original message that I was replying to: "How do we reconcile the Navarro Report -- the Dems did it -- with the Lindell findings -- the CCP did it? I assume they complement each other but am struggling to explain it to friends and others."
You can cover the same story through different angles. European news are usually very good at this, say something happens in Gaza, they get the point of view from Israel. Followed by the point of view from Palestine. It's the same event. Mike used the foreign interference because clearly numbers are not his thing. And if Navarro had mixed the ccp stuff in his report, it would have diluted the impact of his numbers and charts. I call it focus. You can drive side by side, you are still going in the same direction.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
How do we reconcile the Navarro Report -- the Dems did it -- with the Lindell findings -- the CCP did it? I assume they complement each other but am struggling to explain it to friends and others.

It's actually pretty simple, and I learned the answer from Epoch Times, partly through War Room, Miles Guo, etc. Gaffney's recent appearance on War Room nails it.

The CCP is solidly behind the Dems, meaning, they own the Dems. Not just the Dems but several Republicans too. The Dems work for the CCP.

The goal of the CCP is global domination. To get there, they need to get the USA out of the way. Hence the manufactured bioweapon pandemic, working in concert with traitors like Fauci at the Wuhan Lab, the financial dealings with monsters like the Bidens, Pelosis, Kemps, Raffenspergers, Cuomos, Clintons, Obamas, NBA, Wall Street, insert 1000 names here, etc.

Our existential threat is the CCP, but also creatures like the Bidens/Obamas/Clintons/Gates/Zuckerberg/Dorsey...etc. McConnell and his commie wife too, ditto Loeffler's husband, Harris's husband, Pelosi's husband, it's a very long list.

CCP=BLM=ANTIFA=DEMS=RINOS=CNN, etc., etc.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
It's actually pretty simple, and I learned the answer from Epoch Times, partly through War Room, Miles Guo, etc. Gaffney's recent appearance on War Room nails it.

The CCP is solidly behind the Dems, meaning, they own the Dems. Not just the Dems but several Republicans too. The Dems work for the CCP.

The goal of the CCP is global domination. To get there, they need to get the USA out of the way. Hence the manufactured bioweapon pandemic, working in concert with traitors like Fauci at the Wuhan Lab, the financial dealings with monsters like the Bidens, Pelosis, Kemps, Raffenspergers, Cuomos, Clintons, Obamas, NBA, Wall Street, insert 1000 names here, etc.

Our existential threat is the CCP, but also creatures like the Bidens/Obamas/Clintons/Gates/Zuckerberg/Dorsey...etc. McConnell and his commie wife too, ditto Loeffler's husband, Harris's husband, Pelosi's husband, it's a very long list.

CCP=BLM=ANTIFA=DEMS=RINOS=CNN, etc., etc.
Yes ccp is the puppet master, dems are the puppets, money is the strings.
If you cut the strings, you set the puppets free and you can grab them, then you get the master. It s like a multi level marketing scheme.

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
Bannon needs to have Navarro and Lindell on his show at the same time to discuss the CCP involvement and how it conflicts with and/or complements the Navarro Report. Also, the source of the data/graphics for the CCP manipulaton and why our intelligence services chose to ignore, or downplay, it -- especially DNI Ratcliffe.
That would be an EXCELLENT show to see!!

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
Yes ccp is the puppet master, dems are the puppets, money is the strings.
If you cut the strings, you set the puppets free and you can grab them, then you get the master. It s like a multi level marketing scheme.
Absolutely nailed it!!! That's why there should be term limits, limits on campaign contributions of $100 (that way no one can simply "buy" an election, or be "bought and paid for by foreign countries", and the complete elimination of "qualified immunity" for all elected officials and politicians. Let me know what you think of that idea?

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
Absolutely nailed it!!! That's why there should be term limits, limits on campaign contributions of $100 (that way no one can simply "buy" an election, or be "bought and paid for by foreign countries", and the complete elimination of "qualified immunity" for all elected officials and politicians. Let me know what you think of that idea?
I don't think companies should be allowed to donate to campaigns, it is a conflict of interest. Individuals up to 1000 couples up to 2500. No companies, zero. We elect them, we fund our candidate campaign. And we should get full disclosure as to where the money goes. I pay taxes in my town, they re obligated to tell me what they do with that money. Why can't I have that transparency from campaign as a donnor. If they can only get money through us little people maybe they will see more value in us. A $13 million campaign donation, you can't tell me is just that, there has to be strings attached. I am tired of all the cousin Vinny promised deals.

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
I don't think companies should be allowed to donate to campaigns, it is a conflict of interest. Individuals up to 1000 couples up to 2500. No companies, zero. We elect them, we fund our candidate campaign. And we should get full disclosure as to where the money goes. I pay taxes in my town, they re obligated to tell me what they do with that money. Why can't I have that transparency from campaign as a donnor. If they can only get money through us little people maybe they will see more value in us. A $13 million campaign donation, you can't tell me is just that, there has to be strings attached. I am tired of all the cousin Vinny promised deals.
I completely agree with that. Very well said :)!! There has to be some type of limits on campaign contributions, or else it leads to absolute corruption of "buying an election". "We the people" should be electing officials, not "quid pro quo" donors such as corrupt cult unions, Wall Street, and Silicon Valley.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat