Navy VS Egan ...SCOTUS 1987 "opinion" REGARDING POTUS's EXCLUSIVE ability to CLASSIFY & UN-CLASSIFY

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
In 1987, the Supreme Court (again) made clear the President has constitutional power, as commander-in-chief, to classify and declassify.

Regardless of any statute passed by Congress. did AG Merrick Garland obtain an OLC (Office of Legal Counsel) opinion before ordering his illegal Trump raid?

SCOTUS Held:
In an appeal pursuant to § 7513, the Board DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY to review the substance of an underlying security clearance determination in the course of reviewing an adverse action. Pp. 484 U. S. 526-534.
https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/484/518/

Reactions: grammagail83

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
OK, so first they try to impeach him beginning on the very DAY he was elected...then after 4 years of failures on that,

they cheat him out of office, then they get caught at that and

they come back to try to find the needle in the haystack they couldn't find in 4 years, and to charge and jail THE ACTUAL, DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

reminds me of the kid on our playground....he couldn't stand if someone won his steely...he'd cheat, fudge, and finally, as you are walking away, he'd take what was left of his bag of marbles and hit you over the head with them.

Our problem was, we never really got how unfair the whole system has been all along.
NOW that we are seeing it in full force...coming at us like a freight train determined that their truths are the only truths,
do we not see them for what they are and have always been. Facists. Facists determined to have their way.

My favorite saying, learned from observing what my dad went thru, was that "our government did not want to eliminate the mob, they wanted to become the mob."

now look: they have their own system of justice, way unfair to us, way too fair to their own.
they have control of ALL gambling/sports betting, and all booze, and yes folks, all drugs. they never even stopped HSBC from laundering all the cartel money, or B of A, they never stopped bring in more drugs than the cartels...never stopped stealing the cartels money either, all for their black opps.
Black opps to turn all lands into under the thumb lands BTW.
the fourth reich has been hiding in plain sight, a few saw it. Few.

the mob had, their own justice, booze, gambling drugs and women. Basically, they earned a living off of vices they knew men would always pay for.
the gov took over all these areas, and still provides all things,
still PROVIDES the same things, for the same suckers...only now, they give it to their corporate elites to run, who pay them the vig.

the only one our gov does not now control, is the hookers..
all other industries, unions etc etc...all other mob endeavors have been taken over by our own government, and they will do everything to protect that system. They became the mob, and we didn't even blink, much less get it.

meanwhile Joe can threaten heads of state, Trump can't even say congrats.
HilLIARY can wipe with a cloth, and our guys can sit in sewage cells just for entering the capitol, no bail.

who is to say when you lose freedom and become a facist state?????
ask HilLIARY, or KACKILLA Hairiest, that'll give them a good chuckle.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
if merr-ick does any time I'll probably die of shock.
if he ever even ever gets charged I'll be having my tidy whiteys for brunch.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
NO CONTROL OF HOOKERS??? not entirely, 'cause there's the little thing we call "human trafficking...no?
THEN THERE IS THIS...

More ARKAN-CIDE??? Anne Heche MADE “Girl in Room 13”, a film about SEX TRAFFICKING about to air …THEN THE CAR CRASH!!!

Los Angeles Police Department HAS ENDED THEIR INVESTIGATION; DID the EPSTEIN GLOBAL TRAFFICKING ELITE apply pressure? Did she have a history of drug use? No one will ever know now…

https://www.theepochtimes.com/anne-...cking-set-to-air-after-car-crash_4663381.html

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
TRUMP RAID - THINGS BURIED BY IT - JPEG.jpg

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
and yet the little miss muffet sits on her tuffet, eating her birds, and waiting for more computers to bleach bit.

oh, lets not forget the latest wag the dogs of nazi operatives paid by sorrows showing up at maga and turning point events.

that'll be the lead. along with hanging jones out to dry...

gotta keep the salacious on the front page while the mobsters mow down their competitors.

its like a valentines day massacres all over again!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
sunday night with tray gowdy was worth hearing

no one wants to talk about that because they are all in on it.

I seriously doubt any have escaped that in their control files.

80% of WDC is gay, according to some....and the rest get kick backs (donations) for their reelections from the albanians and russians running those stables....so fat chance they'll do squat.

Meanwhile the border??? How do those guys even stand to keep their jobs with the way our law makers have screwed and abandoned them.....I'll never know.

they must feel like the surgeons in NAM...I got no scalpel, no iodine and no gauze, and yet I'm supposed to sew these guys up??? With WHAT???

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
BTW, they are working on the hooker thing...in england they have sex workers now...like visiting nurses,
they are actually trying to get that put to a vote....

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
OK, so first they try to impeach him beginning on the very DAY he was elected...then after 4 years of failures on that,

they cheat him out of office, then they get caught at that and

they come back to try to find the needle in the haystack they couldn't find in 4 years, and to charge and jail THE ACTUAL, DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

reminds me of the kid on our playground....he couldn't stand if someone won his steely...he'd cheat, fudge, and finally, as you are walking away, he'd take what was left of his bag of marbles and hit you over the head with them.

Our problem was, we never really got how unfair the whole system has been all along.
NOW that we are seeing it in full force...coming at us like a freight train determined that their truths are the only truths,
do we not see them for what they are and have always been. Facists. Facists determined to have their way.

My favorite saying, learned from observing what my dad went thru, was that "our government did not want to eliminate the mob, they wanted to become the mob."

now look: they have their own system of justice, way unfair to us, way too fair to their own.
they have control of ALL gambling/sports betting, and all booze, and yes folks, all drugs. they never even stopped HSBC from laundering all the cartel money, or B of A, they never stopped bring in more drugs than the cartels...never stopped stealing the cartels money either, all for their black opps.
Black opps to turn all lands into under the thumb lands BTW.
the fourth reich has been hiding in plain sight, a few saw it. Few.

the mob had, their own justice, booze, gambling drugs and women. Basically, they earned a living off of vices they knew men would always pay for.
the gov took over all these areas, and still provides all things,
still PROVIDES the same things, for the same suckers...only now, they give it to their corporate elites to run, who pay them the vig.

the only one our gov does not now control, is the hookers..
all other industries, unions etc etc...all other mob endeavors have been taken over by our own government, and they will do everything to protect that system. They became the mob, and we didn't even blink, much less get it.

meanwhile Joe can threaten heads of state, Trump can't even say congrats.
HilLIARY can wipe with a cloth, and our guys can sit in sewage cells just for entering the capitol, no bail.

who is to say when you lose freedom and become a facist state?????
ask HilLIARY, or KACKILLA Hairiest, that'll give them a good chuckle.
What makes you think they don't control the hookers?

• Haha
Reactions: bannonfan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
What makes you think they don't control the hookers?

lets face it, in a society that just passed a law that trannies get free menstral pads, and we pay for it....
free sex workers doesn't sound that far off.

please, put me in a asylum, because out here is just too crazy these days to want to walk amongst them.

"and Lot was vexed by Sodom"

now I finally think we can get what that must of been like.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
lets face it, in a society that just passed a law that trannies get free menstral pads, and we pay for it....

please, put me in a asylum, because out here is just too crazy these days to want to walk amongst them.

Am sure you are not mesmerized.
Should put you on the Vice Squad
since you have family experience.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021

I think it Sodom and Gomorrah have multiplied. Where is the sulphur and brimstone?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Please excuse the typo. (it Sodom)

between my dyslexia and hands, half my posts are misspelling nightmares....

sometimes, I go over them,,,usually not...folks will get the jist, and I'm not trying to win a prize.....
besides the Karens hate that.....reason enough to DO IT.

have fun with misspelling also, sometimes a misspelled word, reveals a secret that was hiding in plain sight.

as to sodom SOdumb comes to mind...chuckle.

as to sulfur and brimstone, yellowstone comes to mind.....China wanted us to deed yellowstone to THEM.......
I guess they could threaten to blow us up anytime.

another yellowstone, and we'll have another snowball earth. We are one kaboom away from it.

you'd think folks would want to get to know God being as how the sword of damacles is so obvious ....but, Lord said the world would become mostly godless....and boy was He right as always on that one.

although, to more precise, its false godish....men think they are gods now.

to which I always say.....oh so you're God...?
well, make me a rhododendron.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
and yet the little miss muffet sits on her tuffet, eating her birds, and waiting for more computers to bleach bit.

oh, lets not forget the latest wag the dogs of nazi operatives paid by sorrows showing up at maga and turning point events.

that'll be the lead. along with hanging jones out to dry...

gotta keep the salacious on the front page while the mobsters mow down their competitors.

its like a valentines day massacres all over again!
nursery rhymes?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
actually I think their reasoning was, it would mean less rape. which may be true.
but its a bit like saying to junkies here's everything you need to ruin your lives, we are compassionate.

if they were compassionate, they'd allow the churches to help by allowing believers to run recoveries.

the ONLY folks who stay sober for instance, and the ones that really get saved...not the ones going to government sponsored catholic AA meeting telling them a doorknob can be your higher powere.

the stats prove it...5% stay sober...the other 95% die alcoholic deaths.
the difference, evangenical, saved, washed in the blood of the lamb, old fashioned christianity.
that's the 5%
that's what they all have in common.

and the same goes for sex addictions, gambling, or any other obsession. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Joy, and there is freedom.

no where else.
imagine, giving women full time jobs to just spread em.
talk about demeaning.

england has not contributed to the further enlightenment of humanity in a VERY long time.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I asked a gal once, what happens in those meetings?

I mean (and I'd been to a couple) does it actually help the keep running the train over the good old bad old days every day, of every week....

she said, well sometimes when we leave a meeting we are jonesing so bad, we all just go cop and get high together.
(and this was a NEW HOPE church group.)
(jonesing is a term for when you talk about shooting drugs it makes you crave them again)

so much for helping people.

my take is, there's only so much running the train over memory lane before it can backfire and not prove edifying.

Yet unless a mature christian is leading the meeting, it always devolves into that.
I'm not proud of anything I did as an unbeliever.
why would any of us be.
The only time, is if its a useful tool to help educate someone as to HOW the unredeemed world works, otherwise, we should leave the past in the past. just IMHO.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
between my dyslexia and hands, half my posts are misspelling nightmares....

sometimes, I go over them,,,usually not...folks will get the jist, and I'm not trying to win a prize.....
besides the Karens hate that.....reason enough to DO IT.

have fun with misspelling also, sometimes a misspelled word, reveals a secret that was hiding in plain sight.

as to sodom SOdumb comes to mind...chuckle.

as to sulfur and brimstone, yellowstone comes to mind.....China wanted us to deed yellowstone to THEM.......
I guess they could threaten to blow us up anytime.

another yellowstone, and we'll have another snowball earth. We are one kaboom away from it.

you'd think folks would want to get to know God being as how the sword of damacles is so obvious ....but, Lord said the world would become mostly godless....and boy was He right as always on that one.

although, to more precise, its false godish....men think they are gods now.

to which I always say.....oh so you're God...?
well, make me a rhododendron.
I was a tech writer/editor in a previous incarnation, so this stuff jumps out at me and hollers "BOO!"

• Haha
Reactions: bannonfan

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat