NCSWIC - Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dex

Jan 12, 2021
photo_2021-01-14_20-32-44.jpg

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I do not believe any of these NWO leaders of these countries resigning has anything to do with Trump. Pretty sure it has to do with build back better communist bs. They resign, put new NWO people in so they get the blame. Lin wood is a bit looney and a Q person. Kuwait’s leader resigned, Denmark’s entire party resigned. Something else other than Trump leaving office or being booted off of twitter is brewing. It is something larger than Trump.

Eprimm1

Jan 16, 2021
I do not believe any of these NWO leaders of these countries resigning has anything to do with Trump. Pretty sure it has to do with build back better communist bs. They resign, put new NWO people in so they get the blame. Lin wood is a bit looney and a Q person. Kuwait’s leader resigned, Denmark’s entire party resigned. Something else other than Trump leaving office or being booted off of twitter is brewing. It is something larger than Trump.
I hope something good is brewing.

FedUpGranny

Jan 11, 2021
Yea, all these Q people will be demoralised when Trump doesn’t get back in.
Anyone who will not denounce America First and will not proclaim that china joe/commie harris won a honest election will be demoralized, cancelled and financially ruined. This isn't about President Trump as much as it is about control. If someone is trying to shut you up, then maybe what you have to say should be said.

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News