Need help debating my decision not to get vaccinated

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Proverbs2918

Feb 23, 2021
Has anyone gotten the “getting the vaccine is the same as wearing a seatbelt” argument from a loved one who doesn’t understand why you’re not vaccinated? Or the “people who get sick are a burden to society…so why risk overtaxing the hospitals for people who really need it?”

This loved one is stating that EVERYONE who has been vaccinated and has gotten Covid, has gotten the Delta variant. That the non-vaccinated are causing the virus to mutate and infect other non-vaccinated and vaccinated with the new strain.

I am not anti-vaccination in general, but my hesitancy is because the recovery rate is over 99%, there are therapeutics and antibiotics, and my lack of trust with everyone in this movement.

I know how I feel and what I believe but am struggling with my response and would appreciate any suggestions.

Texas Born

Jan 11, 2021
Has anyone gotten the “getting the vaccine is the same as wearing a seatbelt” argument from a loved one who doesn’t understand why you’re not vaccinated? Or the “people who get sick are a burden to society…so why risk overtaxing the hospitals for people who really need it?”

This loved one is stating that EVERYONE who has been vaccinated and has gotten Covid, has gotten the Delta variant. That the non-vaccinated are causing the virus to mutate and infect other non-vaccinated and vaccinated with the new strain.

I am not anti-vaccination in general, but my hesitancy is because the recovery rate is over 99%, there are therapeutics and antibiotics, and my lack of trust with everyone in this movement.

I know how I feel and what I believe but am struggling with my response and would appreciate any suggestions.

Maybe you and your loved on should pop some pop corn and view these together.......... before you make the choice.....

https://rumble.com/vk5jd0-dr.-peter-mccullough-urgent-warning-about-poisonous-jabs-an-agonizing-situa.html

https://rumble.com/vcuk19-severe-side-effects-from-covid-vaccine.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YoJLKtbksyKv/

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/minnesota-woman-loses-both-legs-and-both-hands-following-second-pfizer-covid-19-shot/

https://nypost.com/2021/03/11/utah-mom-kassidi-kurill-dies-days-after-second-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine/

https://vaccineimpact.com/

https://reclaimthenet.org/facebook-removes-covid-19-vaccine-victims-group/

https://tv.gab.com/channel/realalexjones/view/shocking-compilation-of-vaccine-side-effects-60ff0f46898644c22e5939fa

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1sW2u7iBamjS/ be sure to wait for the second video

https://thetruedefender.com/there-is-no-new-pandemic-around-half-of-the-new-cases-are-among-the-vaxxed-and-the-vaxxed-are-carrying-the-delta-and-infecting-the-unvaccinated/

https://www.globalresearch.ca/jaccuse-governments-worldwide-are-lying-to-you-the-people-to-the-populations-they-purportedly-serve/5750650

https://basedunderground.com/2021/07/26/dr-paul-craig-roberts-how-the-covid-scam-is-perpetrated/

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
...I know how I feel and what I believe but am struggling with my response and would appreciate any suggestions.
I have chosen to not take the current available jabs for these reasons:

1. The long term impacts are unknown, especially as it relates to ADE.
2. They are classified as experimental and do not have FDA approval, the safety profile is still emerging.
3. The politicization of the virus and the vaccines have left us without objective advisers. The agenda is driving the vaccinations, the clinical evidence is secondary.
4. There is a better alternative that should be available very soon, that is the Novavax jab.

The Novavax jab is a conventional, fully-formed vaccine. It does not induce S-Protein production. The amount the vaccine delivers is all you will ever have. One of my concerns with the current choices is that they all cause the body to manufacture the S-Protein- so the immune system may learn to recognize the antigen as something that belongs in our bodies.

That risk is not there in the Novavax shot. And It is 90% effective against all variants in phase 3 trials.

I am not an anti-vaxxer- I am just holding out for the more effective and less riskier vaccine.

Proverbs2918

Feb 23, 2021
I have chosen to not take the current available jabs for these reasons:

1. The long term impacts are unknown, especially as it relates to ADE.
2. They are classified as experimental and do not have FDA approval, the safety profile is still emerging.
3. The politicization of the virus and the vaccines have left us without objective advisers. The agenda is driving the vaccinations, the clinical evidence is secondary.
4. There is a better alternative that should be available very soon, that is the Novavax jab.

The Novavax jab is a conventional, fully-formed vaccine. It does not induce S-Protein production. The amount the vaccine delivers is all you will ever have. One of my concerns with the current choices is that they all cause the body to manufacture the S-Protein- so the immune system may learn to recognize the antigen as something that belongs in our bodies.

That risk is not there in the Novavax shot.

I am not an anti-vaxxer- I am just holding out for the more effective and less riskier vaccine.
Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I hadn't heard of the Novavax shot, I will be sure to read up on it.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021

Looks like peer pressure. So I guess since the 1/2 that are vaxed need to blame the other half for something, do they just feel we need to be "disappeared, or imprisoned", since they are obviously pure as driven snow and must be right, because Fauci says so?

Proverbs2918

Feb 23, 2021
Thank you-it sounds like you and I are definitely on the same page. I should encourage people who disagree with me to listen to War Room for even just one week and see if they don't change their mind. I appreciate you taking the time to share this with me, thank you.

Proverbs2918

Feb 23, 2021
Looks like peer pressure. So I guess since the 1/2 that are vaxed need to blame the other half for something, do they just feel we need to be "disappeared, or imprisoned", since they are obviously pure as driven snow and must be right, because Fauci says so?
Yes, and I have stated I will not be coerced or manipulated. I watched a movie last night called "The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler", "a social worker who was part of the Polish underground during World War II and was arrested by the Nazis for saving the lives of nearly 2,500 Jewish children by smuggling them out of the Warsaw ghetto." Some of the narratives in the movie are exactly what I am hearing now. Different context, but the parallels are chilling.

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021
There is a very hot debate occurring right now on Medscape for medical professionals after yesterday’s declaration by AMA and other professional associations to mandate all healthcare workers be vaccinated.

The jist of the pro-mandate argument is that being unvaccinated is reckless, selfish, dangerous to patients and coworkers alike.

The argument against the mandate is:
1. That the substance being touted as a vaccine is based on a technology (mRNA) that has in the past not made it through successful clinical trials;
2. Scientifically, a vaccinated person is not at risk if the vaccine is effective;
3. A person’s natural immunity offers protection as well as vaccination.

Evidence against effectiveness of a vaccination program, as it currently exists, is the rate of hospitalizations and deaths of currently vaccinated people after re-exposure to the virus or variants. Look at Israel’s numbers.

Because measurement of naturally occurring immunity markers has not been actively monitored or even pursued, the current knowledge of natural immunity coverage is anecdotal.

But what is known and compared to our existing knowledge of immunology, the markers that have been measured of this virus correlates with others.

So, if the person with whom you are debating (not arguing!) can provide you with these answers, you may have stumbled upon a reasonable person.

Blanket mandates are not reasonable. Both sides of the political aisle are in agreement with this.

Interestingly, when one person suggested wearing a blue band on the left wrist as an indicator of vaccination, the discussion erupted. It compared that to others who have in the past been mandated to wear yellow Stars of David on their apparel.

It’s a sticky discussion no matter who is having it. It is disconcerting when those who hold dominion over us wield it carelessly.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I hadn't heard of the Novavax shot, I will be sure to read up on it.
Their biggest problem is the regulators slow-walking the Novavax review process. The vaccine is ready to go.

But we are awash in vaccine doses, supply way outstrips demand. Attempts to bribe people haven't yielded much in the way of results.

The vaccine hesitancy in the general population- about 40%- mirrors the hesitancy within the CDC itself. Gee, I wonder why. There are a lot of people that are not comfortable being a guinea pig to Fauci's 'holy grail' universal vaccine.

Proverbs2918

Feb 23, 2021
There is a very hot debate occurring right now on Medscape for medical professionals after yesterday’s declaration by AMA and other professional associations to mandate all healthcare workers be vaccinated.

The jist of the pro-mandate argument is that being unvaccinated is reckless, selfish, dangerous to patients and coworkers alike.

The argument against the mandate is:
1. That the substance being touted as a vaccine is based on a technology (mRNA) that has in the past not made it through successful clinical trials;
2. Scientifically, a vaccinated person is not at risk if the vaccine is effective;
3. A person’s natural immunity offers protection as well as vaccination.

Evidence against effectiveness of a vaccination program, as it currently exists, is the rate of hospitalizations and deaths of currently vaccinated people after re-exposure to the virus or variants. Look at Israel’s numbers.

Because measurement of naturally occurring immunity markers has not been actively monitored or even pursued, the current knowledge of natural immunity coverage is anecdotal.

But what is known and compared to our existing knowledge of immunology, the markers that have been measured of this virus correlates with others.

So, if the person with whom you are debating (not arguing!) can provide you with these answers, you may have stumbled upon a reasonable person.

Blanket mandates are not reasonable. Both sides of the political aisle are in agreement with this.

Interestingly, when one person suggested wearing a blue band on the left wrist as an indicator of vaccination, the discussion erupted. It compared that to others who have in the past been mandated to wear yellow Stars of David on their apparel.

It’s a sticky discussion no matter who is having it. It is disconcerting when those who hold dominion over us wield it carelessly.
Excellent info, thank you. I hope this person turns out to be reasonable.

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021

My suggestion is it has not been tested long enough for long term effects !!! It is your right to refuse CDC cannot force u !!!!! They do not have the authority !!!!! "You have rights "!!! And as for your relative sounds like she is giving u a guilt trip !!! And ask yourself this question . Why are they letting illegals in without vaccines !! If they were worried about a variant !!!! "It's all a "BIG LIE" !!!

DEP

Dec 28, 2020

Follow your gut, it already answered you.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
I am in good health. Lost 40 lbs during th pandemic. I am an essential worker who was working in the field and was exposed to supposed positive covid cases. I never got the virus. I do not want the vaccine for several reasons: .
1. It s experimental
2. We do not know long term side effects
3. I was never shot in the ass with luck and if anyone could develop all the worst of the side effects watch how it would be me
4. They had the vaccine before the virus was released, this was a big experiment they used to destabilize the entire world...u am not cosigning
5. I object to fetal stem cells being used
And 6. Probably the one that shoukd matter most, the inventor of the mnra vaccine himself says don t take it.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021

You do not need any help - you have two things going for you. #1 - Romans 8:31: “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” and #2 - you have a sound mind and know the facts.

Reactions: Olefaithfull

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
I'm 67 yrs old , have virus induced heart failure and chronic asthma. My doctor of 40 years told me I would probably die if I contracted the virus. That my existing comorbidities were an exact target. I took the shot because for me the reward outweighed the risk. If I was under 60 and healthy, I probably would have risked it and not get the shot. Take time to evaluate the risk/ reward for you. I hope this helps

Reactions: Olefaithfull

colabogey

Feb 12, 2021

To the best of my knowledge, no one has died from simply wearing a seat belt - like sitting in the garage.
Once you take off your seat belt, there are no adverse effects.

On the other note, the loved one's statement about non-vaccinated and mutations.
The 1957 pandemic flu mutated into the 1968 pandemic plu.
The 1968 pandemic flu mutates constantly (as all viruses do) and each year we get a so-called vaccine.

Data from around the world (like Israel) show that many (most) new 'cases' are in the already vaccinated.
Vaccine immunity is far less durable than natural immunity.

People who get sick are a burden to society - really ?
So your loved one is good with denying heart condition treatment to overweight folks ?

But finally, you loved one is irrational. So save your breath.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat