Need more info on Dan Schultz and precinct project

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

momaziz

Feb 19, 2021
I'm new to all this, and trying to go to the "precinct project" website which was given on War Room recently, but can't find it, I must have listened wrong on the air. (computer skills somewhat lacking.) I'm interested in getting involved (newly retired!) Can anyone help me actually find the right site (I'm very interested in the whole concept but don't fully understand it yet. Seems like we need lots more MAGA committeemen/women at the county level in the Republican party.

Thank you!

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
I'm new to all this, and trying to go to the "precinct project" website which was given on War Room recently, but can't find it, I must have listened wrong on the air. (computer skills somewhat lacking.) I'm interested in getting involved (newly retired!) Can anyone help me actually find the right site (I'm very interested in the whole concept but don't fully understand it yet. Seems like we need lots more MAGA committeemen/women at the county level in the Republican party.

Thank you!
Go to; ThePrecinctProject.wordpress.com. What I do is go to Startpage.com first. They run a private sub rosa search engine. When you punch in the projects thread, look down the list and pick the one with the little lone ranger mask to the left. Once the wordpress site comes up, look to the right and click on your State. Once your State comes up click on your county, that will drop down contacts for the GOP Committee Chair. When I did that I got hold of a guy who took my name and address and e-mail. He let me know when and where the next meeting was and invited me to drop by. In my particular case it is the second Monday each month, so on March 8th I'll show up and get this show on the road. Like you I'm retired and tired of sitting around wondering what I can do.

Reactions: Schaferhund

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

Thank you!
#Persistence (@ScottPresler)
Steve Bannon had him on for an hour recently. You can GOOGLE him. He had 150 volunteers at a training in Ohio. Working to get more precinct level knowledge & commitment to improve Republican chances. He's going around the whole country. Good luck learning!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat