Nevada Deplorables Call to Action

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Kevmagee

Feb 20, 2021
Action action action! I'm looking to get in touch with my fellow Nevada Deplorables and see who is getting involved with their local county GOP. I am located in Washoe county, but I want to be a resource or Nevadans all over the state to help you get involved. If you're already involved then lets connect. This state has a HUGE Governors race coming up, and a HUGE Senate race both in 2022. As well we can take 2 Congressional seats and we can take back the state legislature. I agree with Bannon and that getting involved with local county parties is critical.

For example, Washoe county will be having an election for a potential new chairman. In my opinion the current chairmen of both Washoe and Clark, the two largest counties, are not MAGA or America First. Let's work to change that and help change this state and ultimately our country.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat