New Election

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FreeHome

Jan 14, 2021
With ALL the voter fraud evidence that has come out AND is still coming out (Zuckerberg buying state elections), the American People need to SCREAM and I mean SCREAM for a new election!!!

Reactions: NvEric

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Ok, screaming like banshees surely will work. Guaranteed.

America is beyond the screaming banshee women, picket signs, phone calls, peaceful hippy stuff. America has been lost for a long time.

Your military is controlled by Bolshevik bankers. Your politicians are controlled by Bolshevik bankers. Your government is controlled by Bolshevik bankers. Your life is controlled by Bolshevik bankers. I get people are still asleep and brainwashed, but nothing anyone is going to do will stop them. Except war, not advocating it! Dear god wouldn’t want to fight against these devil worshiping pedophiles.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Exactly what does work?
I'd prefer boldness.
I'd prefer constant coordinated non-violent action by at least 10 million people around the country getting the word out and applying pressure on state governments. Pressure is called for. Non-Violent Action is made for applying pressure.
Read up on it. Gene Sharp

Consider the alternatives...

Reactions: The___Jay

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Ok, screaming like banshees surely will work. Guaranteed.

America is beyond the screaming banshee women, picket signs, phone calls, peaceful hippy stuff. America has been lost for a long time.

Your military is controlled by Bolshevik bankers. Your politicians are controlled by Bolshevik bankers. Your government is controlled by Bolshevik bankers. Your life is controlled by Bolshevik bankers. I get people are still asleep and brainwashed, but nothing anyone is going to do will stop them. Except war, not advocating it! Dear god wouldn’t want to fight against these devil worshiping pedophiles.
It's the Empire of the united States you refer to here.
Money is a creation. There is no real money.
Non-Violent Action backed by 10-80 million will make the required change without violence.
Minimum of 100k per state capitol using Non-Violent Action will get results.

The___Jay

Jan 21, 2021
Let's start with red states completely ignoring DC, become "sanctuary states" on every single last woke/Stalinist DC policy. Prepare silently for Civil War.

Reactions: NvEric

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It's the Empire of the united States you refer to here.
Money is a creation. There is no real money.
Non-Violent Action backed by 10-80 million will make the required change without violence.
Minimum of 100k per state capitol using Non-Violent Action will get results.
Would non violent include carrying guns at your side like men use to do or is that “violent” in your opinion? A bunch of people with picket signs does not put fear into the hearts of communist devil worshipers, therefore won’t work. It hasn’t been working ANYWHERE. And people are protesting in most of the world. Now they are literally fighting, except in America. They’re just waiting for the next election.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat