NEW MUSIC VIDEO: #1 SONG on iTunes HipHop - "LET's GO BRANDON" - Still think Biden Won in 2020? He had no base to begin with.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
So the Hip Hop community - even gets it. EVERYONE -- who has/had been paying attention, gets it. The more we stay connected the better we become at tearing down this regime. Things are going to get very scary here soon, but in the end -- "They will all fall in the FALL". Remember the date 11/11/2021. Things are about to get a little crazy - but fear not, says President Donald J. Trump - "...for our best days are yet to come."
Calm before the storm.....

But like I said above, everyone who has payed attention --- Every Demographic -- both Male & Female - GETS IT 100%. JOE "Robbing It" Biden - IS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT. ENJOY THE VIDEO - LETS GO BRANDON.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
So the Hip Hop community - even gets it. EVERYONE -- who has/had been paying attention, gets it. The more we stay connected the better we become at tearing down this regime. Things are going to get very scary here soon, but in the end -- "They will all fall in the FALL". Remember the date 11/11/2021. Things are about to get a little crazy - but fear not, says President Donald J. Trump - "...for our best days are yet to come."
Calm before the storm.....

But like I said above, everyone who has payed attention --- Every Demographic -- both Male & Female - GETS IT 100%. JOE "Robbing It" Biden - IS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT. ENJOY THE VIDEO - LETS GO BRANDON.
LES DEPLORABLES - AGAINST THE COVID Rx   FAUCI -BIDEN  HOLOCAUST -  JPEG.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat