New Report Will Show More Illegal Votes for Biden Than Margin in GA, Other States

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
We Are Done with Hearing of the Fraud and Everyone Having Proof of the Fraud, With Absolutely No Chance of Getting It Before an Legitimate Court! At Least Matt Was Honest By Saying that it Won't Change the Outcome of the Election, But Will Help Expose the Criminality to Help Prevent it From Happening Again! I Don't Want To Hear That Phrase Again Either!!!!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
We Are Done with Hearing of the Fraud and Everyone Having Proof of the Fraud, With Absolutely No Chance of Getting It Before an Legitimate Court! At Least Matt Was Honest By Saying that it Won't Change the Outcome of the Election, But Will Help Expose the Criminality to Help Prevent it From Happening Again! I Don't Want To Hear That Phrase Again Either!!!!
I am totally in agreement. If there wasfraud& ithasbeen proven, then I want to see that wrong righted. Thereshouldbe no reason that the demsshould be able to stay in power!!!! I am so sickofhearing about all ofthe crimes committed & nothing being done about it. Either put up or shut up.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I am totally in agreement. If there wasfraud& ithasbeen proven, then I want to see that wrong righted. Thereshouldbe no reason that the demsshould be able to stay in power!!!! I am so sickofhearing about all ofthe crimes committed & nothing being done about it. Either put up or shut up.
Never hurts to remind yer Congressmen and Senators through email that we’re only donating money to those still fighting the steal. They need to hear it, they don’t like it but are at corporates mercy if we cut them off.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Never hurts to remind yer Congressmen and Senators through email that we’re only donating money to those still fighting the steal. They need to hear it, they don’t like it but are at corporates mercy if we cut them off.
What is said is so true, money is the root to all evil@@!

DesiRay

Feb 24, 2021
Remind your state GOP committee, too. Let them feel some of the heat and demand they reign in their candidates who want to be reelected. No money, no vote otherwise. The money is most important to the committee.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat