New York City Principal Sends Home White Identities List to Parents to Convert Them to the “White Traitors” Stage of Whiteness

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Critical race theory watchdog Christopher F. Rufo reported on Monday that the principal of a New York school sent a list of white identities to white parents so that they could try to convert themselves from white supremacists to white abolitionists.

The East Side Community School teacher even included a white supremacism spectrum for parents to self-identify.

1613496833328.png

1613496853389.png

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Firstly, There are no White Supremacists. The Supremacists controlling the world are not White. They are “the children of the devil.” Let us get that straight right now.

Secondly, they are lucky that White people have not risen up. I am actually somewhat surprised they haven’t. If they did there would be none of this bs. They really are trying their damnest to destroy White people and start a race war. Without Whitey you wouldn’t have the western world and would still be living in mud huts. But that is what they want.

Thirdly, didn’t Trump put in an order to abolish this crap from schools or did Biden get rid of it?

And since this guy who came up with this is black, and loves his blackness shouldn’t he be living in the land his ancestors grew up on? Africa. You all hate the west and those who created your freedoms and materialistic stuff then gtfo.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
The bullshit never stops. This is offensive on so many levels and this white girl kindly asks for Barnor Hesse to go F himself. We are not stuck in our own whiteness but apparently he is with his own blackness. No one ever wakes up any day of the week, looks in the mirror and says "gee today is going to be another glorious day because I am still white!" That is all this guy thinks about, Day in and day out, black oppression, reparation, black injustice, racism and on and on ad nauseum. The omnipresence of racial issues is not coming from us. I have had it with their shoving guilt down our throat. Guilt and shame, all day, everyday. F off.
I am guilty of nothing. I am a grunt. What I have, I worked for, my degrees, I worked for, my home, I worked for, my lifestyle, I worked for. I do not owe anybody anything and the color of my skin certainly did not get me there faster. I worked. Blood and sweat. No handouts. No financial aide, no affirmative action. Pure old fashion work. And still I am a nobody. And that is fine.
This kind of language and subversive "literature" put out by Hesse does nothing for his own folks but keep them stuck in victim mode, in us versus them mentality. Enough!

Last edited:

Nancymm

Jan 22, 2021
Critical race theory watchdog Christopher F. Rufo reported on Monday that the principal of a New York school sent a list of white identities to white parents so that they could try to convert themselves from white supremacists to white abolitionists.

The East Side Community School teacher even included a white supremacism spectrum for parents to self-identify.

View attachment 1660

View attachment 1661

🤮😭😢

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
The bullshit never stops. This is offensive on so many levels and this white girl kindly asks for Barnor Hesse to go F himself. We are not stuck in our own witeness but apparently he is with his own blackness. No one ever wakes up any day of the week, looks in the mirror and says "gee today is going to be another glorious day because I am still white!" That is all this guy thinks about, Day in and day out, black oppression, reparation, black injustice, racism and on and on ad nauseum. The omnipresence of racial issues is not coming from us. I have had it with their shoving guilt down our throat. Guilt and shame, all day, everyday. F off.
I am guilty of nothing. I am a grunt. What I have I worked for, my degrees, I worked for, my home, I worked for, my lifestyle, I worked for. I do not owe anybody anything and the color of my skin certainly did not get me there faster. I worked. Blood and sweat. No handouts. No financial aide, no affirmative action. Pure old fashion work. And still I am a nobody. And that is fine.
This kind of language and subversive "literature" put out By Hesse does nothing for his own folks but keep them stuck in victim mode, in us versus them mentality. Enough!
They all know the narrative is an invention whose true and only purpose is to steal every thing you own and finally to wipe all Europeans off the face of the earth. That's the only way the can assume a position of the "Ruling Class". It won't work. In the end they will do here, what they continue to do on the Dark Continent, burn, loot, murder and destroy.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
They all know the narrative is an invention whose true and only purpose is to steal every thing you own and finally to wipe all Europeans off the face of the earth. That's the only way the can assume a position of the "Ruling Class". It won't work. In the end they will do here, what they continue to do on the Dark Continent, burn, loot, murder and destroy.
Ahhh ha! Someone who knows they want to kill off the White race. Glad I am not the only one. Wonder if you ever read the kalergi plan or the Elders of Zion. It won’t happen like you said. What will happen though, is all these stupid lefty liberals who don’t have kids or wait until they are 40 to have one, will all die off while the really religious Whites who, have 5+ kids or so will be the ones left, and they are more conservative leaning. Of course in the meantime European countries and America will be overran with muslims. Eventually they too will come to a war and ofc the Europeans will win, because well history. And muslims don’t know how to form a proper army and fight. But that is far into the future, not happening in the next 10 years.

Reactions: jcdove2

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

View attachment 1660

View attachment 1661

CRAP - WHAT COLLOSAL CRAP - JPEG.jpg

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
Firstly, There are no White Supremacists. The Supremacists controlling the world are not White. They are “the children of the devil.” Let us get that straight right now.

Secondly, they are lucky that White people have not risen up. I am actually somewhat surprised they haven’t. If they did there would be none of this bs. They really are trying their damnest to destroy White people and start a race war. Without Whitey you wouldn’t have the western world and would still be living in mud huts. But that is what they want.

Thirdly, didn’t Trump put in an order to abolish this crap from schools or did Biden get rid of it?

And since this guy who came up with this is black, and loves his blackness shouldn’t he be living in the land his ancestors grew up on? Africa. You all hate the west and those who created your freedoms and materialistic stuff then gtfo.
WOW! Couldn't have said it better myself! #ThankYou!

#Reprobates

Reactions: Atomicanon

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
The bullshit never stops. This is offensive on so many levels and this white girl kindly asks for Barnor Hesse to go F himself. We are not stuck in our own whiteness but apparently he is with his own blackness. No one ever wakes up any day of the week, looks in the mirror and says "gee today is going to be another glorious day because I am still white!" That is all this guy thinks about, Day in and day out, black oppression, reparation, black injustice, racism and on and on ad nauseum. The omnipresence of racial issues is not coming from us. I have had it with their shoving guilt down our throat. Guilt and shame, all day, everyday. F off.
I am guilty of nothing. I am a grunt. What I have, I worked for, my degrees, I worked for, my home, I worked for, my lifestyle, I worked for. I do not owe anybody anything and the color of my skin certainly did not get me there faster. I worked. Blood and sweat. No handouts. No financial aide, no affirmative action. Pure old fashion work. And still I am a nobody. And that is fine.
This kind of language and subversive "literature" put out by Hesse does nothing for his own folks but keep them stuck in victim mode, in us versus them mentality. Enough!
Wow, well said. The only thing I can think of as the reason Hesse cannot get past his blackness must be an inferior complex - which I do not know how to help him with that.

I am sick and tired of hearing that all races can be proud of their culture and race except if you're white then you must be ashamed and apologize. That is such a bunch of B'll Sh^t!! I am proud of my heritage and culture and have a lot of cool family history which (thanks to one ancestor) is a direct descendant of many of the royal houses of Europe (800's - 1100's) and includes Kings, Queens, 21 Knights of the Garter, 12 Magna Charta Barons, King MacAlpine of the Scots and Picts, and others. I apologize to No One.

I worked hard to get what I have and I certainly didn't observe any white privilege giving me any advantage anywhere. My advice to my fellow whites; be proud of your heritage and reconnect with your culture. The white races did NOTHING that other races have not done themselves! Study the history.

IamRight

Feb 13, 2021
Never have seen Africa talk about black majorities needing diversity or China thinking there are too many Chinese looking people in their country. That’s what this is really about. Thinking that there is too many white people in western countries.

Reactions: Scout and jcdove2

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
Never have seen Africa talk about black majorities needing diversity or China thinking there are too many Chinese looking people in their country. That’s what this is really about. Thinking that there is too many white people in western countries.
Wrong. Tribal wars and genocides in Africa have been raging for centuries. China purges its own people on a regular basis against various Chinese tribes just as much. If you study anthropology you will find out xenophobia is actually a human trait. But Hesse is bringing it to a new level.

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021

View attachment 1660

View attachment 1661

WTF kind of bullshit is this? Condemn all whites?

Reactions: Angryhotdog

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
WTF kind of bullshit is this? Condemn all whites?

Funny there are white South Americans; will they be allowed in? What’s next blue eyed people are evil? Or people with brown hair since it’s a dominate gene?

Reactions: Joan Mc

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
@Angryhotdog

”Funny there are white South Americans; will they be allowed in? What’s next blue eyed people are evil? Or people with brown hair since it’s a dominate gene?”

Actually no, the White South Africans are being killed off by black people. No joke. Look it up, not on google. Called the Boers. They already think blue eyed people are evil. Not many know about the killings of White people by blacks in Africa, well hell all over the western world too. It is to racist to speak about. 🙄

Reactions: jcdove2

Tanyaec

Jan 28, 2021

'Thirdly...'
Yes, Trump did.. and yes, Biden got rid of it.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA

I agree 1000x %....
Also what part of working since age 9 is a priveledge.
Without whitey. s*** stops moving.
We build things, fix things, buy things pay taxes and as long as we have basic freedoms we are peaceful, why would they want mess with that. Fools.. power hungry evil demons who want us dead and to go against Gods will. Stay strong.. love everyone and praise God. Prepare for hard times, even if we get trump back in office i fear retribution for taking fown their system.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat