NEWSMAX AND ITS DEMISE

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
IT’S A FACT, I WILL NOT WATCH NEWSMAX AGAIN UNTIL A FULL APOLOGY ON AIR BY THE REPORTER (I CAN NOT EVEN SAY HIS NAME WITHOUT VOMITING) THAT SHUT MIKE DOWN AND WALKED OFF THE SET WHILE BROADCASTING IG HEAED BY ME
Good luck getting an apology from immature Bob. He thinks he's God's gift to newsmax. They had Rob Schmitt trying to make amends with Mr Lindell on his show tonight, but no apology. I sent an email to newsmax as I'm sure many others have done also. Won't watch again until someone on the forum says that Bob is history!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Some people warned not to trust newsmax, and here we are again with people all surprised that they are traitors. Kinda like how everyone is surprised Cruz is a traitor. People are not awake yet.

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Apex45

Jan 16, 2021
I quit NewsHacks during the election cycle when the kept linking fake polls from CNNLOL and AP to their headlines. They blew a tremendous opportunity to win over FauxNews viewers. Same goes for OANN. They refuse to upgrade with additional resources and continue to look like a bunch of amatures.

ENOCH

Jan 23, 2021
ORMOND BEACH FL
www.davidsmothers.com
Good luck getting an apology from immature Bob. He thinks he's God's gift to newsmax. They had Rob Schmitt trying to make amends with Mr Lindell on his show tonight, but no apology. I sent an email to newsmax as I'm sure many others have done also. Won't watch again until someone on the forum says that Bob is history!
HE ALWAYS COME OFF AS PRO COMMUNIST PARTY

Reactions: Dip Stick

ENOCH

Jan 23, 2021
ORMOND BEACH FL
www.davidsmothers.com
I quit NewsHacks during the election cycle when the kept linking fake polls from CNNLOL and AP to their headlines. They blew a tremendous opportunity to win over FauxNews viewers. Same goes for OANN. They refuse to upgrade with additional resources and continue to look like a bunch of amatures.
I WILL NOT WATCH ANY OF NEWS MAX AGAIN AS LONG AS BOB IS THERE. HE ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS GOD/S GIFT TO THE NEWS INDUSTRY BUT HE IS JUST ANOTHER LIBERAL HACK.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat