NFL Kneelers

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

hawkinsr25

Feb 20, 2021
IMG_2149[1196].jpg

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
The kneelers have rights and the fans can turn their back on them to show they do not support this.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Lowest viewed game in 50 years I read. Apparently the viewers were at the game. Lol
I refuse to watch OR go to any sporting events. If they disrespect the flag then they are disrespecting our military, veterans and their families. That is something I will not tolerate. I respect their need to create awareness for their cause but it should never be done by disrespecting those that gave and or risked their lives so dip-shi*s like professional athletes can figuratively spit on the flag, our country and our heroes....I better stop before I go into full *itch mode. 😉😡 They could have chosen to go into bent knee after the anthem. That would keep honor and respect yet still make their point.

Reactions: Trumpster

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I refuse to watch OR go to any sporting events. If they disrespect the flag then they are disrespecting our military, veterans and their families. That is something I will not tolerate. I respect their need to create awareness for their cause but it should never be done by disrespecting those that gave and or risked their lives so dip-shi*s like professional athletes can figuratively spit on the flag, our country and our heroes....I better stop before I go into full *itch mode. 😉😡 They could have chosen to go into bent knee after the anthem. That would keep honor and respect yet still make their point.
I turned it all off years ago. I didn’t watch sports to hear and see their political beliefs. I loved college football and basketball. I turned that off also after it was commercialized and you had to buy a sports package to view any games. To top it off the teams I rooted for got caught up in cheating through recruiting and other means. That was enough.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I turned it all off years ago. I didn’t watch sports to hear and see their political beliefs. I loved college football and basketball. I turned that off also after it was commercialized and you had to buy a sports package to view any games. To top it off the teams I rooted for got caught up in cheating through recruiting and other means. That was enough.
Oh and don’t even get me talking about Mark Cuban. I never did like him; he has a major SLEEZ Factor going on. It’s sad he has contributed to the worlds gene pool.

Reactions: Trumpster

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat