NFL Player Stephon Tuitt — ‘I’m not kneeling...'

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
The NFL’s Stephon Tuitt is not going to be kneeling for the flag during upcoming games this year and has a message for those who take exception with his decision: “Screw anybody who has a problem with that.”

Tuitt took to Twitter and wrote about the success of his grandmother – an immigrant from the Caribbean – to explain why he refuses to disrespect the flag.

“I’m not kneeling for the flag and screw anybody who have a problem with that,” he said. “My grandmother was a immigrant from the Caribbean and worked her ass off the right way. She had no money and educated herself to be a nurse. She’s living good now.”

Tuitt joins a very short list of professional athletes, including San Francisco Giants Relief Pitcher Sam Coonrod, who have broken from the liberal groupthink. Last Thursday, Coonrod was the only player who didn’t kneel during a Giants and Dodgers game.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat