NG should be on southern border, not guarding pissant Pelosi in DC.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
30,000 unaccompanied minors...100,000 apprehensions since January. China could attack on West Coast and come in by land thru Mexico and Canada. Many Americans do not understand this reality. This issue will build Trump a new party or catapault another person into presidency.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I don't understand why Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California cannot write something into their state laws to stop the illegal border crossings and mute Biden's policy? Send their state National Guard to the border to help the border patrol. Ok I can see California and New Mexico not doing something, but if Arizona and Texas would make the attempt it would help cut down on the number of entries. They need to go "rogue" like the Lib states did during Trump's term when they refused to comply.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat