Nikki Haley breaks with Trump: 'We shouldn't have followed him' (him = Trump)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
OMG ANOTHER POLITICIAN AGAINST TRUMP! I am so shocked, seriously so so shocked. How dare she! 🙄

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down.”

“We need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”
Haley’s remarks are her strongest yet against the former president in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and come as Trump's legal team is set to present its defense of Trump on Friday in his second Senate impeachment trial.

The House impeached the former president for a second time shortly after the insurrection, saying his unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud following his election loss to President Biden and his comments earlier that day incited the mob that stormed the Capitol.
The former South Carolina governor told Politico that she has not spoken with Trump since the mob attack, further expressing her disappointment with remarks he gave at a rally ahead of the assault condemning his own vice president, Mike Pence.
“When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley said. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it.”
Haley said that the president "believes he is following" his oath of office by challenging the election results, adding, "There’s nothing that you’re ever going to do that’s going to make him feel like he legitimately lost the election."
"He’s got a big bully pulpit. He should be responsible with it," she said.

Haley in the days immediately following the attack said in a speech to Republican National Committee (RNC) members that Trump was “badly wrong with his words” at his Jan. 6 rally.
"And it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."
Haley said in Friday's Politico interview that when she gave the RNC address, she "was not expecting a whole bunch of love from that speech."
“I know how much people love Donald Trump. I know it. I feel it," she continued. "Whether it’s an RNC room or social media or talking to donors, I can tell you that the love they have for him is still very strong. That’s not going to just fall to the wayside.”
She went on to say, “Nor do I think the Republican Party is going to go back to the way it was before Donald Trump. I don’t think it should."

Instead, Haley argues, "what we need to do is take the good that he built, leave the bad that he did, and get back to a place where we can be a good, valuable, effective party. But at the same time, it’s bigger than the party."
"I hope our country can come together and figure out how we pull this back," she added.

Haley, who many speculate is a possible 2024 presidential contender, announced a new political action committee last month named after her Stand for America advocacy group. Her spokeswoman Chaney Denton said at the time that the PAC would be focused on helping get conservatives back in control in the House and Senate in 2022.
Bradley Crate, the treasurer for Haley’s PAC, was the treasurer for Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016 and Sen. Mitt Romney’s (R-Utah) top financial adviser for both his presidential runs.

The___Jay

Jan 21, 2021
It's clear beyond doubt that people are pressured into leftism/wokeism.

The best proof is Mark Cuban who once tweeted in support of the national anthem, and now prohibits it. He was made an offer he couldn't refuse to change his mind. Nobody makes a 180° turn voluntarily.

I'm pretty sure all big companies, be it Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple but also Gillette, Nike etc have been converted that way. Why should Facebook and Twitter have an interest to kick users off their platform? This means less business. Apple knows people like me will never ever buy an Apple product, even to the point that if there were only Apply cell phones, they wouldn't have any at all. But they don't change, because they are under an iron fist.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It's clear beyond doubt that people are pressured into leftism/wokeism.

The best proof is Mark Cuban who once tweeted in support of the national anthem, and now prohibits it. He was made an offer he couldn't refuse to change his mind. Nobody makes a 180° turn voluntarily.

I'm pretty sure all big companies, be it Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple but also Gillette, Nike etc have been converted that way. Why should Facebook and Twitter have an interest to kick users off their platform? This means less business. Apple knows people like me will never ever buy an Apple product, even to the point that if there were only Apply cell phones, they wouldn't have any at all. But they don't change, because they are under an iron fist.
They are trying to make a one government party to fit their one world government agenda. And it will happen. All politicians are bought, plain and simple.

Reactions: SuperNumb

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
She’s delusional. Because she doesn’t see a hundred thousand Trump supporters at the capital that they’ve moved on and are looking for someone new. She is part of the council cloture. She showed her true colors a ways back. Most just weren’t paying attention. She had a future until she stepped down from her last position. When I saw that I knew it was more important to her what democrats and rinos thought of her than American voters.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
OMG ANOTHER POLITICIAN AGAINST TRUMP! I am so shocked, seriously so so shocked. How dare she! 🙄

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down.”

“We need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”
Haley’s remarks are her strongest yet against the former president in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and come as Trump's legal team is set to present its defense of Trump on Friday in his second Senate impeachment trial.

The House impeached the former president for a second time shortly after the insurrection, saying his unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud following his election loss to President Biden and his comments earlier that day incited the mob that stormed the Capitol.
The former South Carolina governor told Politico that she has not spoken with Trump since the mob attack, further expressing her disappointment with remarks he gave at a rally ahead of the assault condemning his own vice president, Mike Pence.
“When I tell you I’m angry, it’s an understatement,” Haley said. “I am so disappointed in the fact that [despite] the loyalty and friendship he had with Mike Pence, that he would do that to him. Like, I’m disgusted by it.”
Haley said that the president "believes he is following" his oath of office by challenging the election results, adding, "There’s nothing that you’re ever going to do that’s going to make him feel like he legitimately lost the election."

Haley in the days immediately following the attack said in a speech to Republican National Committee (RNC) members that Trump was “badly wrong with his words” at his Jan. 6 rally.
"And it wasn’t just his words," she added at the time. "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history."
Haley said in Friday's Politico interview that when she gave the RNC address, she "was not expecting a whole bunch of love from that speech."
“I know how much people love Donald Trump. I know it. I feel it," she continued. "Whether it’s an RNC room or social media or talking to donors, I can tell you that the love they have for him is still very strong. That’s not going to just fall to the wayside.”
She went on to say, “Nor do I think the Republican Party is going to go back to the way it was before Donald Trump. I don’t think it should."

Instead, Haley argues, "what we need to do is take the good that he built, leave the bad that he did, and get back to a place where we can be a good, valuable, effective party. But at the same time, it’s bigger than the party."
"I hope our country can come together and figure out how we pull this back," she added.

Haley, who many speculate is a possible 2024 presidential contender, announced a new political action committee last month named after her Stand for America advocacy group. Her spokeswoman Chaney Denton said at the time that the PAC would be focused on helping get conservatives back in control in the House and Senate in 2022.
Bradley Crate, the treasurer for Haley’s PAC, was the treasurer for Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016 and Sen. Mitt Romney’s (R-Utah) top financial adviser for both his presidential runs.
I would not vote for Hayle after reading this but I would vote for Ivanka in a heartbeat!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Deluded bitch...Pence is the pedophile that back stabbed Trump and didnt do the legal and right thing by Trump..Pence was the worst in the whole of congress...Trump is entitled to be strong and determined..sometimes that comes across as being a bully...but look at Biden..bowing to China..because he is being paid by them....which would you prefer to have ?

SuperNumb

Feb 11, 2021
She’s delusional. Because she doesn’t see a hundred thousand Trump supporters at the capital that they’ve moved on and are looking for someone new. She is part of the council cloture. She showed her true colors a ways back. Most just weren’t paying attention. She had a future until she stepped down from her last position. When I saw that I knew it was more important to her what democrats and rinos thought of her than American voters.
She's gonna take the campaign donations, as much as she can grab, doesn't matter if she fizzles out before the first primary debate even...she'll just KEEP the money. That's the real game - heads you win, tails you keep the money!

Reactions: Trumpster

Rustynail1012000

Feb 10, 2021

WOW pretty CRAPY of HER for real! Each and every one of these POS's need to be remembered and voted OUT or DROPPED by conservatives!

Reactions: Trumpster

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
She's gonna take the campaign donations, as much as she can grab, doesn't matter if she fizzles out before the first primary debate even...she'll just KEEP the money. That's the real game - heads you win, tails you keep the money!
She sealed her fate when she quit........rino all the way. She tried to distance herself from Trump. Mistake.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Nikki Haley IS SUCH A TWO-FACED horrible excuse for a former Trump appointee....she can kiss her future political career RUINED by her back-stabbing ways!
BACKSTABBING - ITS SO WRONG TO DO - JPEG.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat