No more nice guy, time for some leadership.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
What’s wrong with governor Abbott clearly Texas’s is being invaded. We have a boarder crises emergency going on and Texans are showing weakness fearing the Fed’s. Shut it down Abbott or resign.
I could not agree more!! If the Feds will not protect the border, then the border states governments should. PLUS the “non-border” Republican states should give support, financial and other, to help with the success of that mission. MAYBE if states started standing up to the Federal Government/ the Biden-Harris-Pelosi-Schumer-Obama-Clinton Crime families (the new mafia) our country might stand a half-a-chance.....

Reactions: AnnaM

RMS

Feb 14, 2021
What’s wrong with governor Abbott clearly Texas’s is being invaded. We have a boarder crises emergency going on and Texans are showing weakness fearing the Fed’s. Shut it down Abbott or resign.
NO GUTS and an eye on the Presidency, which will not happen! Abbott is just like the RINOS and folks will finally figure it out, look at his response to GAB.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
He (or paxton) can surely sue the feds for causing Texas' sovereign border to be violated, this is an injury. Ive suspected all year paxton is an ineffective attention whore (Texas usually promotes its next governor from TX AG). And we know abbott is with the ccp.
Sometimes I suspect Texans have been every bit as compromised, oppressed& prostituted as new york and cali but our ability to complain about it has been stifled even more heavily than those places.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat