NO more Nigel Farage.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Harry and Meaghan are no reason to trot out Farage, apologist extraordinaire for the English toadoyalty. Phillip and QE killed Di. Harry knows this. Di's brother knows this. QE had to be shamed into her showing grief at long last. English queens and kings routinely kill rivals. Di was going to marry Hasnat Khan and convince William to abolish monarchy. Check recent pictures of "waity Katey". She looks ill and miserable.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Isn't it nice that we can express our opinions and even though we may not agree on everything everything is good.
Nigel Farage is a loyal supporter of President Trump so I like him for that. But I like him for being such a strong leader and one of the most visible faces for Brexit. Kudos to England for getting out of the EU.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Nigel Farage is a loyal supporter of President Trump so I like him for that. But I like him for being such a strong leader and one of the most visible faces for Brexit. Kudos to England for getting out of the EU.

If Nigel was in the USA fighting for proof of Election Fraud you can be sure he would not back down and his voice would be hard to silence. The UK has a lot to be thankful for to have him fight for Brexit.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
If Nigel was in the USA fighting for proof of Election Fraud you can be sure he would not back down and his voice would be hard to silence. The UK has a lot to be thankful for to have him fight for Brexit.
That's so true. I wish he was here fighting for us!

Reactions: The___Jay and Lajo

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat