NOOOOOOO...Trump and Pence....dont let the traitor back in...complete suck he is...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Idk if this article is true or not but I have had this inkling that trump wanted to leave and let pence do what he did on purpose. Think he had enough. Idk. But to be friends with someone who “stabbed you in the back” shows something, and that something isn’t good.

Last edited:

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Idk if this article is true or not but I have had this inkling that trump wanted to leave and let pence do what he did on purpose. Think he had enough. Idk. But to be friends with someone who “stabbed you in the back” shows something, and that something isn’t good.
Totally agree, lack of judgement. He has made many bad decisions that have effected our country. Based on past decisions, I do not trust him now to make the right ones.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Totally agree, lack of judgement. He has made many bad decisions that have effected our country. Based on past decisions, I do not trust him now to make the right ones.
I liked a lot of what he did, and disliked others. No man is perfect. But after November 4th when he didn’t bring in martial law, insurrection act and whatever else he could have done knowing that there was foreign election fraud in America my confidence in him slivered away. People keep saying “oh he fought you f***ing idiot,” no, no he didn’t. He relied on two faced lawyers, on corrupt courts, he knew the Supreme Court would stab him in the back. I think he was done, tired of all the bullshit he endured. I think he was there just to wake people up, but everyone is still riding on his **** waiting for him to do something. It isn’t up to anyone but ourselves to save our freedoms and our own lives. Not trump, not the government, not the politicians and definitely not the military.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I liked a lot of what he did, and disliked others. No man is perfect. But after November 4th when he didn’t bring in martial law, insurrection act and whatever else he could have done knowing that there was foreign election fraud in America my confidence in him slivered away. People keep saying “oh he fought you f***ing idiot,” no, no he didn’t. He relied on two faced lawyers, on corrupt courts, he knew the Supreme Court would stab him in the back. I think he was done, tired of all the bullshit he endured. I think he was there just to wake people up, but everyone is still riding on his **** waiting for him to do something. It isn’t up to anyone but ourselves to save our freedoms and our own lives. Not trump, not the government, not the politicians and definitely not the military.
We are in the mess we are because of his lack of action on Nov 4th. Yeah, he did a lot of good, but it did not last because he quit. Just didn't follow through.

Plan9

Feb 24, 2021
You have to think long-term. Often events can't be judged until long after the fact.
No, in the year 2021 it is all about media narratives and branding.
2015 Trump was the king of narratives--he overrode the media and created his own narratives "build the wall" "lock her up" "lying Ted" "sleepy Joe".....
2020 Trump was surrounded by establishment and lost the narrative war (there are few reasons but ultimately Trump is to blame).
Nov 3...when this states stopped counting and he didn't have federal marshals move in and seize machines, fake ballots, and cell phones...he abruptly lost the narrative war.

From they point on, the votes would be counted and rammed through and everything else was playing chase. Had there been an enforcement action, then the narrative would have been "democrats caught cheating" and let them fight it out in court as the vote counts (on the night of November 3 are permanently stalled) solidify a Trump win.

So no, letting things play out of 1990s politics and you lose that way. We found that out.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
No, in the year 2021 it is all about media narratives and branding.
2015 Trump was the king of narratives--he overrode the media and created his own narratives "build the wall" "lock her up" "lying Ted" "sleepy Joe".....
2020 Trump was surrounded by establishment and lost the narrative war (there are few reasons but ultimately Trump is to blame).
Nov 3...when this states stopped counting and he didn't have federal marshals move in and seize machines, fake ballots, and cell phones...he abruptly lost the narrative war.

From they point on, the votes would be counted and rammed through and everything else was playing chase. Had there been an enforcement action, then the narrative would have been "democrats caught cheating" and let them fight it out in court as the vote counts (on the night of November 3 are permanently stalled) solidify a Trump win.

So no, letting things play out of 1990s politics and you lose that way. We found that out.
He knew before the election there would be mail voter fraud & yet he took no steps to counteract that immediately. Then he compounded the issue by waiting to see what he wanted to do, losing precious time, then when he finally made up his mind he ran out of time. Then with the Jan 6th incident, if he knew of the possibility of calling in the National Guard, he should have canceled the rally. Maybe things happened the way God intended, I don't know. I am a true believer in that, but too many poor decisions were made.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Bill Barr knew the mail in votes would "open a flood gate of fraud", he did nothing to intercept.
He should have been confronted by Pres Trump and then fired for not acting.
That was back in midsummer, before the election.
Should have, would have, could have - the failure of Trump. Now it is what it is, unfortunately if inaction by Trump. Now he thinks he can run in 2024, we will see. A lot of people still remain behind him, I am not one of them.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
If Pence wanted to win the election...if it was me...I wouldve searched every legal avenue and advice to see what I could do.....he didnt...he just used heresay and followed mainstream media in that he wasnt able to do anything...which was not only wrong...showed his intention never to help nor have a never say die attitude....the planned letter (which pissed me greatly) was his preplanned intention not to support Trump.....he didnt do his homework...and I thoroughly believe he had the option to delay and not count the votes until all court proceedings had finished....at the bare minimum...every time and anybody that does have a court case in progress is ALWAYS delayed...this is no exception and the constitution to my understanding does not provide any avenue to when court cases is involved...and the voting date is able to be changed...delay is the objective here...he didnt even do that...weak...

Summerwind58

Feb 6, 2021
He knew before the election there would be mail voter fraud & yet he took no steps to counteract that immediately. Then he compounded the issue by waiting to see what he wanted to do, losing precious time, then when he finally made up his mind he ran out of time. Then with the Jan 6th incident, if he knew of the possibility of calling in the National Guard, he should have canceled the rally. Maybe things happened the way God intended, I don't know. I am a true believer in that, but too many poor decisions were made.
They all know there was massive fraud. Why do you think election laws are being changed without a lot of fan fair.

Fulton County, GA the election commissioner resigned. AZ is passing legislation about voting machines and ability to audit machines.

Many things are happening in the states to stop future steals.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Yep, Lyndsay, Mccarthy, Pence all crawling back to him now still trying to win on the back of Trump....I would never speak to those bastards ever again....i have no time for people that stab you....no FORGIVENESS either...

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
They all know there was massive fraud. Why do you think election laws are being changed without a lot of fan fair.

Fulton County, GA the election commissioner resigned. AZ is passing legislation about voting machines and ability to audit machines.

IF WE DON'T PROPERLY ADJUDICATE THE STEAL THAT OCCURRED ON NOVEMBER 3...EVERY FUTURE EFFORT IS FUTILE...AND EVERY ENEMY FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC KNOWS IT

Attachments

• STOPTHESTEAL.jpg
    STOPTHESTEAL.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 33

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
If Pence wanted to win the election...if it was me...I wouldve searched every legal avenue and advice to see what I could do.....he didnt...he just used heresay and followed mainstream media in that he wasnt able to do anything...which was not only wrong...showed his intention never to help nor have a never say die attitude....the planned letter (which pissed me greatly) was his preplanned intention not to support Trump.....he didnt do his homework...and I thoroughly believe he had the option to delay and not count the votes until all court proceedings had finished....at the bare minimum...every time and anybody that does have a court case in progress is ALWAYS delayed...this is no exception and the constitution to my understanding does not provide any avenue to when court cases is involved...and the voting date is able to be changed...delay is the objective here...he didnt even do that...weak...
Pence did not want to because he was only thinking of himself, certainly not the country. What I have a hard time believing is Trump really didn't know Pence would have done something like this? Again, if Trump authorized the use of the National Guard, should have gone through Trump's mind that maybe there shouldn't have been a rally & canceled it. By doing that, we have a very different outcome.

I'mnotacat

Feb 20, 2021

I'm talking about five or six months before the election...Barr let it happen, so did Trump.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I am a patient man, sometimes you have to let them show their true colors. I feel Trump is exactly where he wants to be. I feel if he truly wants to drain the swamp then this is how you show everyone the swamp, not just the 100 million+ concervatives but the 150 million NPCs that are honestly clueless to the depth of this swamp. This is a Jujitsu move to use your enemies motion to your advantage. That is a huuuge hit off the hopium pipe...

Now that being said, NO man can do anything withou Gods grace. These demons rule over us cause we let them. God lets them cause it turns us to him. Be patient and trust God not Trump. Trump and Pence are doing what God wants, he uses everything we do for us and against us to bring us closer to him.

We are not of this world, we are here to learn how to treat others in our forever lives, which started for me 50+ years ago on earth.

B-asic
I-nstructions
B-efore
L-eaving
E-arth

Pray for their souls, if you have that in you then you are good in his eyes.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat