Not sure what to think!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

jmysr123

Mar 3, 2021

DWAC's CEO is Patrick Orlando who also is CEO of Yunhong International in Wuhan, China. He started that company in Jan. 2020!!! Just too weird of coincidences for me.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
At this point with Trump it’s probably better not to look under the hood. MAGA is all-in with the man.
Or maybe it’s time to start warming up to the Patriot Party. But people better make up their minds fast.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
After all, since always, everything is possible in politics as it is the case in fiction movies :(
On the other hand, both could be seen as entertainments... full of surprises :D

Reactions: AngellicAngela

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Actually not new just don’t post to hear myself. Thanks for the warm greeting anyway.
You are more than welcome here! I appreciate your honesty and hope you continue to post.

By the way, there is an ignore feature on this forum, which many of us are using these days, if you know what I mean. To activate it, just over over the screen name you want to ignore and press the ignore button.

Reactions: jmysr123

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming

DWAC's CEO is Patrick Orlando who also is CEO of Yunhong International in Wuhan, China. He started that company in Jan. 2020!!! Just too weird of coincidences for me.
Well, isn't this interesting... Trump's finally outed himself as truly being one of the psycho globalists/CCPers... I had been holding out hope, to no avail. :mad: Thanks for helping us see him clearly. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: WHITEFRANK

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
You are more than welcome here! I appreciate your honesty and hope you continue to post.

By the way, there is an ignore feature on this forum, which many of us are using these days, if you know what I mean. To activate it, just over over the screen name you want to ignore and press the ignore button.
You would have made a great Nazi.

Come in, Adolf! Come in!

• Dislike
Reactions: highsea

Oct 7, 2021
Well, isn't this interesting... Trump's finally outed himself as truly being one of the psycho globalists/CCPers... I had been holding out hope, to no avail. :mad: Thanks for helping us see him clearly. :(
Gyah I can't stand the not knowing who to trust. I truly feel a little crazy because I've been posting for everyone to stop trusting Q, that they may be controlled by the same ONE GUY controlling the cabal, but here I am to caution you NOT to lose hope. Sigh.

My first thought when I learned about Q was that it was led by Mike Pompeo. Lately, I read a piece accusing him of being Pilgrim Society, thus an agent for the Fabian Society (think Tavistock Institute). and thus, QEII, the b herself. I had to take a breather after that, especially when I read about QinetiQ, In-Q-Tel and BNext--all these Q intelligence and pandemic related companies. But I just watched the latest McAfee posts on Telegram and a video clip portrayed Mad Dog Maddox, Putin (who I figured out was not cabal due to his involvement in Syria) and Pompeo, Xi and Bin Salman as INSIDERS in the cabal takedown by Q and I thought--MAYBE!!! Maybe, maybe they ARE. And I have hope again--because I desperately want to witness what they're promising. If we have faith amounting to a mustard seed, we can move mountains. We should hope and MAKE the world what we want it to be.

Let me make this clear, I am confident the arrests will happen and the cleanup apparent. What I'm not sure of is whether or not the power structure that replaces the existing one won't be a BIGGER control structure after all. Watch the money, that's how we'll know. They'll forgive everyone's debt and institute another monetary system, but if they don't forgive mortgage debt and make land freely available, THEN it's another slave system, no matter how prettily set up.

I've had it. $#!t will go down IF they let me down. The world will be free, even if it must be over every one of their dead bodies. We'll VAX them!

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I enjoy the anons. I don't know, but it has occurred to me that Qanon is simply a way to prevent people from giving up hope. That would mean it's not all that different from placebos or magical vitamins at the pharmacy. Or religion for that matter. I don't see any harm in Qanon.

Healthy skepticism is good. Trust is a spectrum with zero percent at one end and 100 percent on the other. You don't want the end extremes. You trust by degrees. As Reagan said, trust but verify.

• Dislike
Reactions: highsea

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
We should hope and MAKE the world what we want it to be.

At first, this hope sounds great (had it myself since I was teen till age 30).

But, I realized that, in the real world, the best thing a spiritual loving person can do is protecting his soul from being changed by the world.

On the other hand, God created material persons (who have no choice but following their natural instincts of survival and superiority) to change the world continuously by building it and/or destroying it as well. And to play properly their given role in life, they have to be rich and powerful, also be gathered in groups, so that they can impose their will/dreams on others; directly and/or indirectly (by fooling them with tales made for adults).

Reactions: grrlrocks

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A

Don’t be desensitized by the overuse of the words, coincidence or conspiracy. Both are everywhere and compounding continuously. When trump turns its called a business decision. When you do its domestic terror.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat