Nov 3 / 2020 is the 1st day of Draining The Swamp

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
President TRUMP by winning with a LandSlide exposed the swamp like maybe even he did not realize it was so deep. With all that we have witnessed like Censorship, Cancel Culture, Don't use the "F" or else, Fake News etc. his LandSlide 2020 Win is going to give a chance to really start the process of draining the swamp. Who would have thought that Pence was always plotting to getting rid of President TRUMP but there you go. I am sure as we get closer to the truth the swamp will fight back with every dirty trick they know but MAGA now over 75,000,000 strong has a powerful voice and it will not be silenced. Arizona may be ground zero.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
President TRUMP by winning with a LandSlide exposed the swamp like maybe even he did not realize it was so deep. With all that we have witnessed like Censorship, Cancel Culture, Don't use the "F" or else, Fake News etc. his LandSlide 2020 Win is going to give a chance to really start the process of draining the swamp. Who would have thought that Pence was always plotting to getting rid of President TRUMP but there you go. I am sure as we get closer to the truth the swamp will fight back with every dirty trick they know but MAGA now over 75,000,000 strong has a powerful voice and it will not be silenced. Arizona may be ground zero.

View attachment 2771
As More and More People are Voicing Their Opinion it's Looking Like the Count Will Exceed 85,000,000 or More!

Reactions: Scout

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat