November 25, 1960 John F. Kennedy Jr. was born. November 25, 1963 President John F. Kennedy was buried

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
President Trump was the first President since Kennedy to work to stop the elite banking families. The bloodlines of the elite include the Merovingians, it's very interesting who comes from that bloodline and their history in ruling and banking in the world.

Stinging_Locus

Oct 28, 2021
President Trump was the first President since Kennedy to work to stop the elite banking families. The bloodlines of the elite include the Merovingians, it's very interesting who comes from that bloodline and their history in ruling and banking in the world.
I wonder if he was killed because he stole the election from Nixon?

• Angry
Reactions: AngellicAngela

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021

BEFORE THE DAWN OF NOV. 23, HE PUT PEN TO PAPER.

NIXON BEGAN, "DEAR JACKIE, WHILE THE HAND OF FATE MADE JACK AND ME POLITICAL OPPONENTS, I ALWAYS CHERISHED THE FACT THAT WE WERE PERSONAL FRIENDS FROM THE TIME WE CAME TO THE CONGRESS TOGETHER IN 1947.".
1636696903444.png

Last edited:

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
JFK was also the only president besides Trump to donate his whole salary to charity. Many parallels between them which is why I have said several times that Trump is a JFK democrat- which makes him a center right slightly hawkish America-First leader in today's terms.

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021

BEFORE THE DAWN OF NOV. 23, HE PUT PEN TO PAPER.

NIXON BEGAN, "DEAR JACKIE, WHILE THE HAND OF FATE MADE JACK AND ME POLITICAL OPPONENTS, I ALWAYS CHERISHED THE FACT THAT WE WERE PERSONAL FRIENDS FROM THE TIME WE CAME TO THE CONGRESS TOGETHER IN 1947.".
View attachment 11313

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
You know the usual song: means, motive, opportunity.

If a president makes enemies—big ones—they have a motive to get rid of him. Sure, to most of us that's weird. But that's because we're closer to normal than are the people in politics and D.C. I've been there several times. You think they are normal? Hardly.

So all you have to do is ask: who might Kennedy have ticked off? He had sex with many women. Yep, that would do it. He gave the Rothchilds a hard time. Yep. He made his brother attorney general. Yep. He reneged on deals with the mafia. Yep, that's a big one. He refused to go along with the CIA's nutty ideas. Yep, that's a big one, too. He was anti-Communist. He was Catholic. He was in bad health.

Who knows what else?

Who wanted to kill Jeff Epstein? Who didn't want to kill Jeff Epstein? He ran a blackmail business. He angered people for a living.

Stinging_Locus

Oct 28, 2021
IT WAS HOFFA THAT DID IT!

31M8sjZur4L._AC_SX355_.jpg
Elijah Eugene Cummings (January 18, 1951 - October 17, 2019)
John Robert Lewis (February 21, 1940 - July 17, 2020)
Last two Black Congressional deaths. Both Civil rights leaders,
Both Democrats. Both died exactly 9 months and 0 days apart
on the 17th of the month. They were exactly 11 years 11 months
and 33 days apart in age. Numbers mean EVERYTHING to "Them".
We need people to be asking WHY?

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat