Now the bumblebees are gone

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021

The dwindling populations of the American bumblebee and their complete disappearance from eight states has led to a call for the bee to be placed under the Endangered Species Act before they face extinction.

Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Idaho, North Dakota, Wyoming, and Oregon each have zero or close to zero American bumblebees left, according to a petition by the Center for Biological Diversity and Bombus Pollinators Association of Law Students...

Over the last two decades, the American bumblebee population has decreased by 89% across the U.S. New York had a decline of 99% and they disappeared from the northern part of Illinois that has seen a 74% decrease in population since 2004, the petition said.

It is mainly about pesticides since climate change doesnt exist.

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A

The dwindling populations of the American bumblebee and their complete disappearance from eight states has led to a call for the bee to be placed under the Endangered Species Act before they face extinction.

Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Idaho, North Dakota, Wyoming, and Oregon each have zero or close to zero American bumblebees left, according to a petition by the Center for Biological Diversity and Bombus Pollinators Association of Law Students...

Over the last two decades, the American bumblebee population has decreased by 89% across the U.S. New York had a decline of 99% and they disappeared from the northern part of Illinois that has seen a 74% decrease in population since 2004, the petition said.

It is mainly about pesticides since climate change doesnt exist.
Once again, the WORST animal on the planet, the human animal is to blame. Along with some human thing's called greed, self righteousness, in God's image, etc.
Mother nature will have her say, one way or another.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I'm getting ready to finally fly home after mandatory quarantine, a long assignment in the coldest place on Earth, and gearing up to do some writing and drawing, and a solid wave of what is the f***ing point of it all hit me like a diamond bullet in the forehead. Ironic indeed since I have a bullet scar on my forehead from a near miss that my helmet stopped but never mind.
Native bees dying out is a big f***ing deal. If it isn't an omen, I'm a chinese jew.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
I'm getting ready to finally fly home after mandatory quarantine, a long assignment in the coldest place on Earth, and gearing up to do some writing and drawing, and a solid wave of what is the f***ing point of it all hit me like a diamond bullet in the forehead. Ironic indeed since I have a bullet scar on my forehead from a near miss that my helmet stopped but never mind.
Native bees dying out is a big f***ing deal. If it isn't an omen, I'm a chinese jew.
I'm with you on the, "...what is the f'n point...". My experiment on this forum has been over for a while now. It is just proof of yet another nail in the coffin of Liberty - morons who think prayer and babble are going to solve this.

• Dislike
Reactions: countermoon

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I'm with you on the, "...what is the f'n point...". My experiment on this forum has been over for a while now. It is just proof of yet another nail in the coffin of Liberty - morons who think prayer and babble are going to solve this.
honk countdown.png

Rickt300

Oct 17, 2021
Another moron to ignore.
First you can't get any dumber than a Biden voter and USA today is nothing more than leftist propaganda. If all you are going to do is quote propaganda then go back to your navel gazing. It is obvious you have no idea what the "solution" is going to look like.

Reactions: countermoon

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat