NOW WE KNOW Pence was "for sale"...and why he ignored talk of VOTER FRAUD.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Just me

Jan 10, 2021
We could never depend on Mike Pence when he was Indiana governor and he hasn't changed just the spotlight just amplified on him and he has nobody to blame but himself he stood at the rally in Georgia and lied to all of us about the 6th of January and he would not let the election be stolen!!!

Reactions: j.wntworth

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Just read thru that chain of emails.....could politics be ANY MORE from the pit of HELL and EVIL....????????.....PENCE hiding behind his Christian faith.......like THAT is gonna work well for him....."Depart from me.....I NEVER KNEW YOU..."......Jesus doesnt like being USED.....just sayin'.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
None of them are of the Christian nor catholic faith. Most of them are pedophiles and a lot sacrifice children. That is satanism. Befriending satanists and accepting their money while you destroy other humans isn’t christian either. They are Judas. They aren’t christians at all. Most I doubt even believe in religion.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat