NPR Declares War on Christianity, Applauds Contemporary Judas

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Whether Christians believe the election was stolen or not, they are the problem, according to National Public Radio (which wouldn’t know a bible of it thumped them in the head). The NPR article mentions “Evangelicals” as ”associated with Jan.6”.

We know that ‘Evangelism’ means ’Preaching the gospel, spreading the good news,‘ in Greek, and although Evangelical denominations are distinct, evangelism is universal among Christians, and even other faiths. We speak good news, give good tidings and celebrate redemption, with an aim to redeem others. But what if NPR (for lack of mention of a force majeur or benefactor to their unpleasant fiction) wants to redeem Christians away from Christ, back to darkness and slumber, to further the marxist plot against America? Sounds crazy, right?

Enter Judas.

Stacy has seen the real consequences of these lies build up over the years; he says it has tainted the name of his faith.

"If Christians in America are serious about helping people see Jesus and what he's about and what he claims, then the label 'evangelical' is a distraction because it bears, unfortunately, the weight of a violence," he told NPR. "I would not use that term because of its association with Jan. 6."

Read the full article, this is just the surface:

Yes, they attacked the church on Sunday, knowing the damage caused by Stacy’s doubt would be more effective against evangelicals and other faiths, and their beliefs.

Expect the CCP model to continue to be the ‘gold standard’ of American postmodern fascism, religiously adhered to by the mainstream media as they target conservative America under... somebody’s plan. After all, in communist China, all faiths answer not to their God, but to the CCP.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Whether Christians believe the election was stolen or not, THEY are the problem, according to National Public Radio (which wouldn’t know a bible of it thumped them in the face).

NPR bags it’s first church in war on Christianity and it’s first living Judas Priest, complete with a now pastorless flock. Was he a wolf in sheep’s clothing? A plant? Who payed him?

Expect the CCP model to be followed rigorously by the media as they target America. After all, in China, all priests answer not to God, but to the CCP. That is, the ones still alive.

Article: NPR: “Disinformation Fuels A White Evangelical Movement. It Led 1 Virginia Pastor To Quit:”
There is definitely a good bit that I could say about this article, which I read in it's entirety. If I read it correctly, it sounds to me that this pastor, with the stone in his shoe may never have been called by God to the ministry in the first place. Sounds to me like the older, wiser members of the church were standing up for Godly principles and Not for some conspiracy theories! What we are seeing, is Satanic movements in every aspect of our lives and the reaction of Godly people resisting his attacks! Don't let them pump you up saying that all Christians believe in Q and conspiracy theories Etc. Etc. What We as Christians do believe in is that we have been witnessing the deterioration of the family for years and seeing the results of it more so today! Last thought, when there is massive amounts of evidence of FRAUD in the past Presidential election and the evil presence on both sides of the aisle blocking all attempts to resolve it by getting to the truth should and does tell us ALL we need to know!

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
There is definitely a good bit that I could say about this article, which I read in it's entirety. If I read it correctly, it sounds to me that this pastor, with the stone in his shoe may never have been called by God to the ministry in the first place. Sounds to me like the older, wiser members of the church were standing up for Godly principles and Not for some conspiracy theories! What we are seeing, is Satanic movements in every aspect of our lives and the reaction of Godly people resisting his attacks! Don't let them pump you up saying that all Christians believe in Q and conspiracy theories Etc. Etc. What We as Christians do believe in is that we have been witnessing the deterioration of the family for years and seeing the results of it more so today! Last thought, when there is massive amounts of evidence of FRAUD in the past Presidential election and the evil presence on both sides of the aisle blocking all attempts to resolve it by getting to the truth should and does tell us ALL we need to know!
Agreed 100%
I did edit and tone it down a hair.

I believe that Stacy may not be a Judas, has been misquoted or taken out of context, or doesn’t realize his words are being used to an evil end. Nobody wants that, NPR. So I’m guilty of sensationalizing, and perhaps demonizing a pastor who said something against a church, but he’s not the threat. Judas was not the real threat either.

I had to answer the real threat which is the perpetuity and broadening of such words, thoughts and potential actions against any church. 1A

Reactions: Dip Stick

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Quoting the same article:

A threat to democracy

When asked about the QAnon conspiracy theory that political leaders run a sex trafficking ring, Peters of the Patriot Church in Knoxville, Tenn., wouldn't disavow it.

"I don't know if they're right or wrong — I have no evidence personally to go one way or the other," Peters said. "Let's investigate that instead of investigating preachers who were at the [Jan. 6] rally as if we started some sort of insurrection." Peters was among those who participated in the Jan. 6 rally with Trump.

What can come off as a benign plea of ignorance and a feigned desire to learn the truth is enough to keep the theory going — and have it gain steam. According to a recent study by Lifeway Research, 49% of Protestant pastors say they frequently hear members of their congregations repeating baseless conspiracy theories.”

Asking questions is apparently not acceptable, according to wrongthink and the ministry of truth, even though no legitimate answers have yet been given on issues such as the election, Jeffrey Epstein, Pizzagate (a pedo-euphemism, not a restaurant) and other unanswered losses of life, property, and freedoms, which are specifically defended by the law and the constitution. I call it insurrection. Jan. 6 was a question; the answer is: the people have already been usurped, here are the walls to prove it.

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat