Nuclear Explosion Of Evidence In Arizona Is Coming Out

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
.......as LIN WOOD....always screams.......EVERYTHING HIDDEN WILL BE REVEALED.....and...the TRUTH will always WIN.......if anyone wants to follow and SEE what LIN WOOD...SYDNEY POWELL...MIKE FLYNN...and the likes are doing in this battle...in REAL TIME....FOLLOW ALL OF THESE beloved PATRIOTS ON the website....TELEGRAM......its quite interesting.....go to...
TELEGRAM.......!!!!!!!!!!

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FROM DAY 1; 1/3 WAS STOLEN, FROM THE GRAPH OF VOTES SPIKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, THE VOTES THAT WERE CHANGED TO THE OTHER CANDIDATE, AND THE VIDEO WHERE TRUNKS OF BALLETS WERE PULLED OUT FROM UNDER THE COVERED TABLE'S...THOSE WHO HAVE EYES TO SEE AND EARS TO HEAR, JUST TELL THE TRUTH!!!

Lyons37

Mar 28, 2021
We have heard this over and over again. Action action action. Growing tired of “ wafts coming”. I want to see results.

AlinskyHunter

May 28, 2021
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FROM DAY 1; 1/3 WAS STOLEN, FROM THE GRAPH OF VOTES SPIKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, THE VOTES THAT WERE CHANGED TO THE OTHER CANDIDATE, AND THE VIDEO WHERE TRUNKS OF BALLETS WERE PULLED OUT FROM UNDER THE COVERED TABLE'S...THOSE WHO HAVE EYES TO SEE AND EARS TO HEAR, JUST TELL THE TRUTH!!!

AlinskyHunter

May 28, 2021
God's TRUTH is marchin' on!!! We must be patient and be watchful. In this generation we will see raw evil turning upon raw evil the likes have NEVER been seen before. We will also witness God's Righteousness rain down around the nations, again the likes have NEVER seen before. This will be in His Glory and Holiness, unprecedented for three and a half millennia. In Trump's first term, we witnessed unprecedented actions never taken by a president and unprecedented actions taken against a president. We are truly living in unprecedented times. Yes, to the ones with spiritual vision let them see, and to the ones with spiritual hearing let them hear. GOD'S TRUTH IS MARCHIN' ON!!! And, He's not foolin' around, and this is not child's play. WHEN GOD HAS SHOWN UP IN TIMES PAST, HE NEVER LOOSES! CHOOSE TO BE ON THE WINNING SIDE AND BELIEVE ON THE LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!!!

Reactions: coloradocaviado

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat