NYC Judge Removes 6-Year-Old From Mother Because She Didn’t Wear a Mask While Dropping Her Off at School

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1615939676778.png

A New York City judge has removed a 6-year-old girl from her mother because she did not wear a mask while dropping her off outside of the school.​

In a shocking and egregious move, the court also told Dr. Epstein that in order to get short supervised visits with her child — she will have to wear a mask inside her own home.

It was a normal day for Dr. Micheline Epstein, a family physician, when she went to drop her daughter off at the Birch Wathen Lenox School on the Upper East Side last week — until her entire life was turned upside down in an instant.

The tearful mother explained in a phone call that her daughter was already inside the building and wearing a mask when the school nurse and school security attempted to force Dr. Epstein to wear a mask on the public street in front of the building where drop off takes place, Dr. Epstein refused.

“No one got physical or anything, she just refused to wear the mask. They were outside on the public sidewalk,” Dr. Epstein’s boyfriend Jeff Guttenplan explained, adding that the daughter was wearing a mask because they are required to go inside.
The mother explained that the school nurse had came out and was aggressively demanding that she put on a mask, but she was already leaving and did not accept it. “The next thing I know, my daughter is taken away from me,” she cried.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Why do people want to live in this kind of society? Enough with the mask mandates and over zealous reactions up to and including the judge. Outrageous and oppressive. Sickening .
New Yorkians, Yorkinites, ?Need to Run Not Walk Out of there! Soon, they May Only Get a Few Rolls of TP for Their Property, Unless they are Fortunate to be Renter's with Only one Week Remaining on their Lease. Then Have Mask Burning Party on Their Way Out!

AZPatriotGal

Feb 1, 2021
View attachment 3297

A New York City judge has removed a 6-year-old girl from her mother because she did not wear a mask while dropping her off outside of the school.​

In a shocking and egregious move, the court also told Dr. Epstein that in order to get short supervised visits with her child — she will have to wear a mask inside her own home.

It was a normal day for Dr. Micheline Epstein, a family physician, when she went to drop her daughter off at the Birch Wathen Lenox School on the Upper East Side last week — until her entire life was turned upside down in an instant.

The tearful mother explained in a phone call that her daughter was already inside the building and wearing a mask when the school nurse and school security attempted to force Dr. Epstein to wear a mask on the public street in front of the building where drop off takes place, Dr. Epstein refused.

The mother explained that the school nurse had came out and was aggressively demanding that she put on a mask, but she was already leaving and did not accept it. “The next thing I know, my daughter is taken away from me,” she cried.

What sort of bullshit is this? NYC let out pedophiles and rapists from prison and they take away the parental rights of a mother, who IS a physician? unbelievable

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
Why do people want to live in this kind of society? Enough with the mask mandates and over zealous reactions up to and including the judge. Outrageous and oppressive. Sickening .
We are to wussified to do anything; do you think BLM would be calm if a kid wanted to wear and parent wanted to wear a mask and they were forced to take it off?

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Outrageous, what is taking place is an obscenity.. Dept. of Justice "upgrade" needs to take place. Who out there is willing to start in that locale with immediate legal response & recall? This makes for a good example of what could be & should be done in each of these situations of over-reach & abuse of authority. Immediate response is called for and should be repeated across the country. Go for it.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Outrageous, what is taking place is an obscenity.. Dept. of Justice "upgrade" needs to take place. Who out there is willing to start in that locale with immediate legal response & recall? This makes for a good example of what could be & should be done in each of these situations of over-reach & abuse of authority. Immediate response is called for and should be repeated across the country. Go for it.
I Agree, But I Know that God Sees All, Knows All, Hears All and I Want Him to Show Us How, What, When and Where and to Lead the Way.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Thank you for reading & your response. I ask how you believe this will be implemented? No disrespect intended, but the old adage about God helping those who help themselves comes to mind. And isn't the Bible full of examples of humans following His will?

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Thank you for reading & your response. I ask how you believe this will be implemented? No disrespect intended, but the old adage about God helping those who help themselves comes to mind. And isn't the Bible full of examples of humans following His will?
You're welcome. There Is SO Much Injustice In Our Justice Systems, As We Have All Seen In the Last Few Month's or More. I Believe that there Are Many People that Are Trying to Address These Issues at their Local Levels, Right? It's My Opinion that I, Me, We,They All Should Seek God's Guidance in Everything We Attempt to Do to Correct These Injustices! God Is the One that I Call On First, as I Stated, He Sees, Knows and Hears All and that's Who I Desire to Guide Me in Everthing I Do. Nowhere in the Bible does it State that God Helps those that Help Themselves, But it Does Say that He Will Help Us to Accomplish the Task at Hand. God Doesn't Like Laziness, He Wants Us to Work Hard, as Working For Him and He Will Supply All of Our Needs. As for As Humans Following God's Will, I Believe that God's Will is that Christian's Pray, Seeking His Will as To Which Direction That We Should Follow to Solve Our Everyday Issues! I Can Write Down Several Scripture Verses for You If You Would Like, that Describe In More Detail of What I'm Talking About.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
doesn't this go hand in hand with california making it legal for any 20 year old to rape a 10 year old?

if you are 16, you can get every six year old on the block.

when we give up our morals, or only pray, we miss the whole point of both moral and prayer..

the inmates are running the asylum for one reason:

"evil prospers when good men do nothing." or next to nothing (my addition).

the idea is to pray, then act. You stop bullies by standing up to them, not by cowaring the rest of your life because Judas messed up the groove.

Prayer, without following thru in ways that make a difference............ is like bathing without water'
you may have the illusion you got clean, but others can smell and tell differently.

heyy, that was OK, you may quote me.

so instead of giving us 50 scriptures, which most here know as well as you, how bout one prayer followed by 50 actions that make a difference..

"we are to work while there is light" "for if they do this when the tree is green.....

well you know the rest.

Unfortunately many christians have been lulled into a false sense of security about the world and the realities on the ground.
Many have been encouraged, by their PASTORS even, to not be involved politically. Shame on them and their leaders.

this lifestyle has to end. No one puts a light under a bushel basket.

as to why do people live here? frogs boiled in a pot slowly....

reminds me of the verse, "will you also leave Me"........"but where LOrd would we go? You have the Words of Truth?

this country did stand for truth...........for following Him.................once.

Reactions: BearRabbitBonnie

HughJorgan

Mar 7, 2021
Your (rhetorical) question presumes ANYONE wants to live this way. Of course, liberal-progressives do, and their friends in power (for now) agree. But We the People—the so-called “silent majority”—could not possibly DISagree more vehemently. WtP are the ones that work for a living, pay for everything, and complain about nothing. That said, Vegetable Joe and his posse of ne’er-do-wells, have gone All In on the belief we will continue our normal jam, going along to get along. They are wrong. Can’t you feel it? There is an historic pushback growing. America’s citizenry has in its DNA the absolute need to fight against Tyranny, regardless the cost. Soon, the pushback turns into a fight back. Then a win back. WHEN (not if) that happens, we must excise the cancer they represent. I can think of at least ten major players in the Biden Administration that have committed Treason against the US. They must receive fitting punishment: Execution. If WtP don’t fight like our nation and her people’s lives and futures depend on it, then we don’t deserve the rewards so many before us fought and died to preserve.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
View attachment 3297

Attachments

• AynRand.jpg
    AynRand.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 41

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat